90.

|||||

|||||

trending today in the USA

coraline abbot cancelled
cora abbot
coralineisoverparty

|||||

asherwastaken | asher!!
today i had the misfortune of meeting someone who i used to consider my idol, coraline abbot is someone who i have looked up to for years now and to finally meet her and have her be nothing but rude and disrespectful to me hurt :(

asherwastaken | asher!!
i saw coraline at disneyworld today and asked for a photo which i was grateful that she took the time to take one with me but now every time i look at it, im reminded of how awful she treated me. she refused to follow me back and lied about her not having her phone on her, told me to leave her alone and that i was disrespecting her boundaries.

asherwastaken | asher!!
anyone who knows me would know that i would NEVER do such a thing, they would tell you i had nothing but love and respect for coraline up until that point. the fame and ego has definitely gone to coraline's head and that's not someone who deserves to be an influencer or a role model to anyone.

coraabbotupdates | coraabbotupdates
replying to asherwastaken
just a reminder that content creators don't owe us everything!
coraline isnt obligated to follow you back just because you asked, if coraline said you were crossing her boundaries... you were most likely crossing her boundaries.
|
|
asherwastaken | asher!!
replying to coraabbotupdates & asherwastaken
but i didn't cross her boundaries?? hello? are you dumb? coraline wouldn't have the platform she does if it wasn't for me, a follow back wouldn't have hurt
|
|
coraabbotupdates | coraabbotupdates
replying to asherwastaken & coraabbotupdates
if she was uncomfortable and asked you to stop then maybe you did? it's not that hard to listen to no. also, coraline got the platform she does today through hardwork and dedication, she doesn't owe you anything.

userinnit | user
replying to asherwastaken
every experience i've had with cora has been nothing but delightful, coraline doesn't seem like the type of person to just deny someone of something if something didn't happen, not to disregard your experience but your story isn't making much sense
|
|
asherwastaken | asher!!
replying to userinnit & asherwastaken
you're dumb and stupid if you think coraline appreciates you as a fan, i was so nice to her and she was being a bitch
|
|
userinnit | user
replying to asherwastaken & userinnit
she's still a human being? that doesn't give you the right to call her names and put down her name over her not following you. i don't know what you're trying to achieve. this is her career you're playing with.
|
|
asherwastaken | asher!!
replying to userinnit & asherwastaken
a career she doesn't deserve, i'll never understand why we gave her fame and fortune.

userjacobsss | user
replying to asherwastaken
THATS WHAT IVE BEEN PREACHING AND SAYING! coraline is awful! the way she treats not only her fans but her so called 'friends' as well?!?!
|
|
asherwastaken | asher!!
replying to userjacobsss & asherwastaken
HIT TWEET!
|
|
userjacobsss | user
replying to asherwastaken & userjacobsss

userjacobsss | userreplying to asherwastaken THATS WHAT IVE BEEN PREACHING AND SAYING! coraline is awful! the way she treats not only her fans but her so called 'friends' as well?!?! ||asherwastaken | asher!!replying to userjacobsss & asherwastake...

coraabbot | cora:)
replying to asherwastaken
what i'm not gonna do is sit here and watch as you spread slander over my name and risk my career because i didn't follow you back? you were asking to come to our car and i said no because you were pushing at it. i swear didn't have my phone because i gave it to DRISTA so she could find DREAM and get to the car safely.
|
|
coraabbot | cora:)
replying to coraabbot & asherwastaken
you insisted you follow me to the car after i said no, i told you it was a privacy and boundary thing and you continued to push at the idea, i told you to post the photo and have people tag me so i could find you and follow you through that...
|
|
coraabbot | cora:)
replying to coraabbot & asherwastaken
i was trying to be as kind as possible, as i always so with i meet a fan! i had a lovely day out with drista and tried to protect her identity, like dream asked, if that makes me a rude person then so be it.
|
|
asherwastaken | asher!!
replying to coraabbot & asherwastaken
some people don't deserve to be an influencer, and you're one of them
|
|
coraabbot | cora:)
replying to asherwastaken & coraabbot
so be it.

|||||

coraline paced through her room in dreams house, typing away on her phone trying to sort out the stupidity over her not following a fan back on twitter.

it was so stupid and honestly didn't make sense, granted the girl didn't know drista was with her and didn't know dream was picking her up but that fact she kept insisting she come with coraline to get her phone after cora said no, was mind blowing.

cora was past the point of exhausted, ignoring the guys telling to go to sleep when she was downstairs with them. they were trying to figure out a way to get her to sleep but couldn't come up with anything.

what the fuck are you supposed to do in this situation?

"let's go to bed" karl spoke walking into their room, cora looked up at him briefly and shook her head before looking back down at the commotion on twitter.

some fans were sticking up for coraline saying that it was stupid for the girl to start all this unnecessary shit over a follow while others were dragging coraline's name through the mud.

trying to cancel her over everything she'd never said on a stream, trying to cancel her for swearing in front of bad, for saying tommy looked good in a video he'd posted, for telling george to stop yelling at her.

karl sighed and walked over to her, pulling her phone from her grasp and throwing it on their bed.

he placed his hand on her cheek and caressed her cheekbone before resting his forehead on hers, she didn't need to be stressing over a follow.

"let's go to bed, you've been up all day and you're tired"

"yeah– okay umm, yeah"

"okay good, go get dressed, brush your teeth and go lay down" karl told her, she nodded and headed off to her suitcase, listening to karl.

sleep would be good for her.