114.

|||||

|||||

"hey whats up you guys! it's sapnap here with karl and today we have a super special and amazing guest! coraline abbot is with us today" coraline looked at sapnaps face cam and smiled at him brightly.

"hello!"

"coraline abbot, also known as cora abbot is a twenty one year old american youtuber, twitch streamer and tiktok content creator, coraline abbot is most know as a member of the dreamsmp and the mr beast team. abbot is also well known for being friends with youtubers dream, georgenotfound, sapnap, tinakitten, corpse husband and for dating the super hunky and desirable karl jacobs– wow guys it really says that, can you believe it?!"

"yeah, i does i see it with my own two eyes" coraline spoke sarcastically looking at karl next to her.

"cora is one of our best friends, some more than others but our best friend nonetheless! now coraline" sapnap spoke leaning back into his chair.

"sapnap" cora spoke, inviting him to continue talking.

"let's talk about how you got into streaming, you haven't spoken much about it at all, if ever, in your career so i wanna know what got you started"

"i started streaming because my best friend, the georgenotfound, don't know if you know him? he's a pretty small streamer– anyway, george was like "clays gonna blow up, he wants me and nick to blow up with him... join us" and i was just like alright bet, i guess but because i'm a female in a predominantly male dominated field, so it took me a bit longer to grow than the others but the dream team is basically why i started streaming, more george than you and dream"

"i hate that, how streaming and playing video games is considered a male dominated field, and i don't hate that you said that let me be clear, i hate that it's true"

"i remember when you threw first blew up and i was just hanging out with you guys all the comments were basically that i was a leech, i was annoying, that girls shouldn't play video games because it's unattractive, that i'm a dishwasher, i belong in the kitchen you know, basic misogynistic comments, when i get them now i just laugh it off but eighteen, nineteen year old cora took them to heart"

karl looked over at cora and frowned, taking her hand in his. "what was one of the hardest things about growing your fan base and creating a solid platform for yourself?" karl
asked.

"i think having to prove myself and having to push out more content than other people who were posting content, i remember vividly when i first started sapnap and george were telling me constantly to take a break and to look after myself, i eventually listened but that was a little while after i hit my first million"