117.

|||||

|||||

karl and cora sat at their local doctors office waiting on the bloodwork results to come back confirming whether or not they were going to be excepting a child or not.

the two were shitting themselves with anxiety, their hands links together tightly with karl sitting on the chair and cora sitting on the bed, the two hadn't really said a word since the doctor had left the room to go check a few things.

they were obviously so young and it was very clearly an unplanned situation, the doctor was trying to make light out of a scary situation for them but only made coraline stress even more.

the last thing coraline wanted to do was ruin karl's life with a child that they didn't entire plan for or love to their full extent, the whole situation was weird and truthfully something the two wanted to sort out as quickly as possible.

"i love you" karl told coraline softly, rubbing his thumb um against the back of cora's hand trying to comfort her, the girl smiled at her boyfriend ever so slightly and kissed the back of his hand.

"i love you more"

"i have the test results" the doctor spoke walking into the room making the couple snap their heads towards them, their hearts began racing as they waited for the doctor to say anything else. "firstly, you have very low iron coraline, please make sure you're looking after yourself"

"oh? yeah, um okay i will" cora told the doctor nodding her head.

"as for the pregnancy, it came back negative– you're not pregnant" coraline sighed in relief and looked towards karl who had a similar look upon his face.

"what about the pregnancy test? that had a faint line on it" the doctor nodded and placed cora's file on their desk.

"that would be a false negative, it's more common than you think" cora was so happy she thought she'd cry out in happiness but knew she had to keep it to herself since there are people who want kids but can't.

"but i can have kids?" the doctor frowned and tilted their head slightly before nodded hesitantly.

"yes? should you not be able to? is there a problem?" they asked picking up cora's flies and flicking through the pages.

"no no, i was in an abusive relationship before this one and was worried that he'd done something so i couldn't have kids in the future but if i can have kids than that's all good"

"right.. well i think that's everything? if you need anything else don't hesitate to give me a call and i'll do what i can, you should be getting your period soon, i wouldn't stress to much.. stressing can effect when your period arrives"