.75

|||||

|||||

george, sapnap, quackity, karl and coraline all sat in front of the computer while dream sat off screen, coraline's head rested upon george's shoulder trying to act any kind of normal so the fans wouldn't notice any tension as karl and coraline sat away from each other and avoided each other's gazes.

the group of boys didn't exactly know what was going on between the couple, nor did they want to pry at it, if they were ready to talk to someone about it they would but it was up to them in the end.

"can you get your big head off of me?" george whined pushing coraline making the girl slap his arm.

"i'm comfortable"

"and i'm not, so get off me" cora rolled her eyes and lifted her head before crossing her legs in her chair and reading chat.

"guys! she's doing the thing" dream shouted causing her to flinch in surprise at the volume of his voice, she raised her hand and flipped him off all while still avoiding his face.

"fuck off"

"chat, cora still hasn't seen dreams face, can you believe that? she barely looks in his direction and if she does it's never at his face— wait, no that sounds bad" sapnap spoke, quackity and george laughed while karl not so subtly whacked sapnap on the leg as a warning.

"i think it's because she can't handle my amazingly good looks" coraline scoffed and leaned back in her chair.

"dream, your leo is showing. if i was to look at your face id throw up because of how ugly you are, i'm just saving myself the hassle and misfortune" quackity bursted out into laugher and clapped his hands.

"she's popping off, your honour"

"you're a pest" dream stood up from his seat and stood behind the camera trying to get his face in view of coraline's view.

cora screamed and threw her hands over her eyes, she whipped her head to the side and threw off her balance on the chair making it tip over.

the blonde girl fell to the floor with a thud and kicked dream in the leg. "LEAVE ME ALONE UGLY" she shouted over the loud laughter coming from the boys.

"she — she just — she just flopped" george laughed holding his stomach, coraline peaked through her fingers to make sure it was safe to look and saw karl standing in front of her laughing slightly holding out a hand for her.

her chest ached seeing the pained expression cross his face for a split second but remembered quickly that she was upset with him, putting her feelings aside for a second she grabbed his hand and thanked him as he helped her off the floor.

"WE GET IT! YOU TWO ARE CUTE! SHUT UP" sapnap shouted, cora pushed his head making a squeak leave sapnaps mouth, cora smiled and began to fix up her chair then sighed in realisation.

"i'm going to become a meme" george bursted out into laughter again after just settling down.

"you're already a walking meme as is" quackity flicked coraline's ear and smiled to himself while coraline crossed her arms and frowned.

"i need new friends"

"we're so nice to you? what do you mean?

|||||

as soon as the stream ended karl got straight on his phone and into his twitter dm's, giggling and smiling at a message someone sent as if coraline wasn't two seats away from him.

she made eye contact with sapnap and gave him a tight lipped smile before exiting the room and going into the room she was staying in with karl and collapsing on the bed, ignoring the calls from the boys asking if she was okay.

coraline felt a lot of emotions, confusion, frustration, sadness and heartbreak, was coraline doing something wrong to oust karl away? or was karl starting to get bored of coraline?

"do you wanna talk?" george asked cora stepping into the room and closing the door behind him, cora looked up at george and bit her lip to try and stop herself from crying. "stop, you'll hurt yourself again" the girl played with her fingers and looked down into her lap before letting out a shaky sigh.

"is karl bored of me, george?" george frowned his eyebrows and made his way towards her before taking a seat next to her then quickly pulled her into a hug.

"never"

"it feels like he doesn't want me around anymore and in all honesty i don't blame him, i could've been a better girlfriend to him"