.56

|||||

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

|||||

coraline walked back into the ice skating rink rather flustered, thankfully she could just play it off as if she was cold, her hand wrapped around karl's as they walked over to chris and chandler, the two boys looked over and smiled at the couple.

as the two made their way over to chris and chandler, karl squeezed her hand making her look up towards him, he gave her a wink making cora's cheeks flush with heat.

"we need a bit with karl standing in front of the ice house" chris told them as they arrived, cora noticed the ice scraper in his hands and shrugged moving backwards so they could film whatever it is they need to.

chris began to scrape the ice above karls head and basically told him to say whatever about jimmy being stuck in the house, karl nodded and laughed a little before turning to tareq.

"there, jimmy — there's no chance jimmy's gonna last this whole time, it's like practically snowing in here" cora looked at karls features from afar and noticed just how blue his eyes looked, her heart swooned as they made eye contact for that split second making butterflies erupt in her stomach.

"nah, that's just me man — sorry" chris spoke as tareq moved back showing him in frame, chandler rolled his eyes at the stupid joke and nudged his should with hers.

"you're dating that idiot" he told her pointing at karl, coraline looked up at him and smiled.

"unfortunately" she joked making him laugh, karl looked over at cora and gushed to himself about just how beautiful she was.

"boys! i'm hungry!" jimmy called out catching their attention, the group walked over to jimmy "what're you feeding me for lunch?"

"there's no much ice you can eat, man" chris told him "just lick the walls" he laughed.

"you see this statue of chandler pooping?"

"yeah" karl and coraline spoke in unison, the couple's heads whipped towards each other with their mouths wide, impressed with themselves, karl raised his hand for a high five to which coraline smiled and high fived him.

the two missed what jimmy had said but joined back in the conversation when chandler threw his water bottle at the sculpture of himself. jimmy sighed and walked over to the statue then pushed on the head a few times before it broke off.

"chandler, this is your head" jimmy spoke monotone displaying the head to the group.

chandler smiled and looked towards jimmy. "can i hold it?" he asked holding his hands out waiting for jimmy to pass it over, however jimmy had other ideas and threw it on the ground smashing it in the process.