.7

|||||

|||||

coraline was sat down on her white and yellow gaming chair with her legs crossed, she was swinging back and forth reading her chat as she waited patiently for her body to be found at the top of cafeteria.

tubbo had stabbed coraline while she was doing wires but she couldn't be mad at tubbo, it was tubbo! cora bobbed her head along with the beat of the music playing in the background as she followed tubbo through the ship.

coraline watched as tubbo killed dream in electrical and jumped in the vent to medbay, she laughed as dreams voice came through her headphones loudly and in a rather confused manner.

"TUBBO?!" coraline giggled and danced back and forth next to dream over his decapitated body.

"why are you dancing on my dead body, cora?" dream's voice seemed rather confused as he made his way over to finish his download task in electrical.

"dancing with the devil" dream let out a wheeze before coraline continued to follow tubbo through the ship until someone found dreams body.

"DREAM! NO!" sapnap cried as he saw his best friend dead during the meeting "oh and cora, i guess" he added in quickly with a lot less enthusiasm. coraline gasped then frowned jokingly at sapnaps comment before unmuting quickly.

"fuck you sippy cup" coraline shouted earning a laugh from the lobby.

"i say we skip, it's just cora" sapnap spoke making tommy and george laugh loudly.

"excuse me?!" dream said unmuting.

"you're dead BITCH BOY! stay dead" tommy said making cora smile to herself.

coraline opened up twitter and began to tweet out something, she heard a few phones ding alerting them that she had tweeted, it made her smile to herself knowing that they had her post notifications on.

"sorry to interrupt up but coraline just tweeted, when does one know how to when what to how no can, what does that mean and is she okay?" coraline unmuted and brought herself close to her mic.

"exactly" she smiled as karl let out his infamous laugh and clapped, she looked over to her chat that was spamming how much of a 'simp' she was when ever karl was around.

"chat! i'm a simp for absolutely no man, except for timothée chalamet and zayn malik" coraline smiled at her stream and brushed the hair off her face.

truth be told, coraline simped for a LOT of celebrities and influencers, for obvious reasons she'd never tell her chat that she was a simp, they only person who knew was her best friend maya.