.51

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 100K READS!!this is my fastest growing story to date! i couldn't be more proud of the work i've put into it and how it's turned out so far! thank you guys so much for reading it and for all the feedback/comments! i reall...

this is my fastest growing story to date! i couldn't be more proud of the work i've put into it and how it's turned out so far!
thank you guys so much for reading it and for all the feedback/comments! i really appreciate it all <3 i was literally telling my best friend not even a week and a half ago that it just hit 18k reads and here we are!
here's to many more chapters, memories and tears to come!

|||||

"promise me you'll pop by again soon! college is driving me mental and i miss you like crazy" coraline was on her way home after visiting maya for the day, she'd gotten the all clear to do things by herself so she took the opportunity and drove to see maya the first chance she got.

"i promise! i miss you too much not to see you again soon! i'm so proud of you for pushing through everything and studying what you love" coraline hugged the taller girl and swayed back and forth treasuring their last few moment together before he headed off.

"i don't want you to go!" maya sighed holding cora tighter then before making coraline laugh.

"you have studying to do and i've got a boyfriend to see"

maya let out an ungodly sound and pulled away from the hug with a disgusted look on her face. "don't remind me that i'm so lonely, you bitch" coraline laughed and gave maya one last hug goodbye before heading over to her car.

"i love you! stay safe" maya yelled out, cora smiled and waved backing out of maya's driveway.

"love you! bye!" cora then began her 45 minute journey back home, she was listening to one of her favourite playlists that karl had made for her, it had some of their favourite songs and some songs that made karl think of her.

one of coraline's worst habits was spacing out while she was driving, she'd always get lost in her own thoughts. thinking about random scenarios in her head or just overthinking things.

today's thought, did she love karl?

her mind wandering to their first interaction half a year ago where they were these two awkward people who had never really spoken before to becoming best friends doing absolutely everything together to now dating for nearly 2 months and never being happier.

she'd always heard things like 'date your best friend! it's the best' but coraline never knew what they meant when somebody said that, until now — now that she is dating her best friend and it is the best thing that's ever.

she loved the mornings where they would blast music and cook breakfast, dancing around the kitchen together and she loved sitting down watching ratatouille reciting all the words to the movie with him, even the small things like the way he would tuck the hair behind her ear or how he would always message her at random times just to let her know that he missed her or how he would grab her hand and hold it whenever he had the chance to.