105.

because i kept you guys waiting for A WHOLE MONTH!!! here's 2 chapters today!

here's 2 chapters today!

|||||

it's one thing to be upset but it's another to be upset at the person you love the most in this world, knowing you want to hold them and cry to them and be around them so they can comfort you but have them being the reason you need comforting is such a devastating feeling.

karl was coraline's best friend, that much was a fact, dating your best friend is something so incredibly special and something they treasured so dearly.

when the two weren't fighting their relationship was magical, like some kind of disney movie, something a stranger would see as they walked down the street and dreamt about having it for themselves but when the two fought, it made them feel sick, like the world was against them and they couldn't win.

that night karl slept on the uncomfortable floor outside of the guest bedroom, just to make sure cora was okay... he very faintly heard her on the phone to george last night, to what he assumed was keeping him up to date.

coraline had mentioned to karl not that long ago that she missed george and wanted to see him again but made karl promise not to tell him that because he would make fun of her for it.

"karl?" coraline whispered as she opened the door, she looked down the second the door opened noticing him with his face buried in the pillow and their quilt wrapped around his body, her heart shattered seeing him sleeping in front of the door.

cora sat down next to karl and leant her back on the door frame while running her finger through his hair, she wasn't mad anymore, just upset, george had helped her out a lot last night about their relationship and helped clear her mind too, she just wanted to talk things over and stop fighting.

karl began to stir in his sleep and eventually woke up to see cora smiling softly down at him, his heart melted at the sight of her while his eyes started to water.

"im so sorry" he whispered sitting up off the hard wooden flooring, cora shook her head and softly laid her hand on karl's cheek.

"i know you are, i'm sorry too" karl frowned and grabbed coraline to pull her into his chest, he held coraline tightly as he cried silently into her hair, he didn't want to fight, that was the last thing he wanted to do.

"i'm sorry for saying what i did about you and will, i got jealous because i thought you'd get bored of me... and i'd never ever leave you for tina or anything, i understand you have trust issues because of paul and corinna, and i can't get mad or frustrated at you anytime you begin to question that... i'm sorry i didn't come to you and sit down and talk, i wish i did because knowing you went to bed upset because of me, it broke me"