.69

haha funny number

haha funny number

|||||

today coraline decided she was going to spend the day with just george doing whatever his heart desired... as a youtube video... where she couldn't say no to him... all day.

karl was off filming a video with mr beast for mr beast gaming and a main channel video meaning he would be gone the whole day... which meant no way out of the video for coraline, at all.

george had already had coraline buy them breakfast from a restaurant near her house which coraline didn't really mind doing, she was just glad she was able to spend some time with george.

"coraline, you know what would be great?" george asked pulling out his phone to record which surprised her, she looked up at him and noticed the phone which made her heart stop in fear of what he was going to suggest.

"world domination ?" she suggested only for george to lower the phone and burst into laughter, coraline joined in and held her stomach as a stitch formed.

"wh – what?" george lifted the phone after they calmed down and made uncomfortable eye contact with her, he sat there not saying anything leaving coraline sitting there in confusion, she looked around wondering what was happening.

"a shopping spree" george told her, hesitantly coraline nodded and made her way towards her car which made george follow behind her, he began whispering things that coraline couldn't hear into the phone then sat down in the passenger seat.

"so a shopping spree?" coraline asked just to confirm she heard him correctly, george nodded his head and smiled mischievously making coraline wonder what he was planning.

"lets go to supreme first" coraline choked on air before turning to face the laughing brit, she whacked his arm which made him stop laughing and yelp in surprise.

"you really gotta keep up with your brand hey?"

"who would be if i wasn't?"

|||||

coraline and george had stopped to take many many... many photos with their fans today, from a distance with a mask, obviously but we're unbelievably thankful for all of them, majority were very kind but there was also the odd few that weren't the nicest.

the two best friends did their best to ignore it and moved onto the next person who was waiting patiently for a photo or just a chat before they had to head off and continue filming the video.