.31

|||||

|||||

coraline was sat down at her computer nervously watching chat fly passed quickly at a pre-recorded video for her first lore stream, thanks to the help of dream, callahan, george, wilbur and karl she was able to begin her lore streamers sooner than she had expected.

the screen was showing her minecraft character walking through l'manberg glitching on the prime path, somewhat like vanellope von schweetz from wreck-it-ralph.

the scene cut from her walking on the prime path to her glitching through the walls of her base, mumbling to herself that she "needed to get control of herself"

coraline's eyes scanned through chat who were screaming in excitement, concern and confusion, she just couldn't seem to get the smile off her face.

soon the pre-recorded videos ended and moved to coraline's face cam where she quickly held a tight lipped face, walking from her house to the nether portal and into the nether, looking over the edge of one of the many bridges into the pool of lava under it.

sighing, she whipped her face and looked around the nether before glitching once again back over to the entrance of the portal.

"i'm so sick of it all" coraline cried out, as she made her way back over to the bridge she noticed a bright green character watching her from the hill.

"dream?" she questioned, dream made his way over to her.

"what do you think you're doing?" he asked looking around the nether then back over to cora who's eyebrows were frowned.

"nothing, i'm- nothing okay? everything's... okay"

"it doesn't look okay, what would george say if he knew-"

"he can't find out... about anything. this, the glitching, nothing... you can't tell anyone dream" dream hummed and walked over to where the portal is located, coraline's eyes followed dreams movement's before making her way over to him.

"how'd it all start?"

"i don't really know-" the screen once again turned back into a pre-recorded video of dream and coraline making their way through the nether portal and over to a secluded spot, the clip showed coraline glitching through tree's, animals, waterfalls etc. leaving the chat wondering what could be happening.

"i could help you, you know? i'm very helpful"

"but you're also very dangerous, dream"