.40

|||||

|||||

coraline sat in katie's house with maddy, holding tucker in her arms, she couldn't believe just how fast the boy was growing, it was like a blink of an eye and surprise! growth!

the three friends were yet again on the topic of coraline and karl, how they always manage to get them as a conversation was confusing yet here they are.

coraline placed a small kiss upon tuckers cheek making tucker let out a squeal of excitement, it was just too cute.

"maybe you should ask him to be your boyfriend, breaking the stereotypes you know?" maddy suggested, cora would be lying if she said the thought hadn't crossed her mind — heck, she even asked corpse what she should do... corpse! while he was a lot of help and listened to what she had to say, she was still undecided.

"i um, i've thought about it — i even asked corpse what i should do, since karl and him talk all the time" coraline told the two, they nodded and listened waiting for her to continue.

"corpse, he basically said that karl had a plan? that karl had spoken to not only him but quackity, dream, sapnap and george as well? i didn't even know corpse knew sapnap to be honest"

"that's what you got out of that conversion? that you didn't think corpse and sapnap knew each other?" katie asked laughing, coraline smiled and nodded her head jokingly.

"oh come on! you and karl are meant to be together! you two are so cute it's crazy, do you know how many fan cams come up on my for you page on tiktok?! so many! you two are head over heals for each other"

"you guys still haven't kissed though hey?" coraline hesitated and looked at the two girls once again making their eyes widen and their mouths gape.

"SHUT UP!"

|||||

'no mom! i wasn't sleeping i was ____________'

eating dreams ass
reading karline fan fictions

"WHAT IS THIS THEN? WHAT. IS. THIS. THEN?" coraline shouted with her eyes wide, she looked at her chat which was spamming 'same'

"chat i hope you mean the fan fics and NOT dreams ass" she joked muring herself, tonight was thankfully — ? — a chill stream with karl, dream, sapnap, george, quackity, corpse and sykkuno.

coraline heard dream mumble a quick "i hate this" leaving the girl and sapnap in a fit of laughter.

"what was that dream?" sapnap laughed, dream grumbled and what coraline would assume frown.