.33

|||||

|||||

"how're you feeling?" coraline was sat in a video call with dream, who's camera was off, and sapnap talking about the incident with george, the two boys understood why cora was upset and hurt, and continued to let cora know she was allowed to feel upset about it.

"hurt... it's not like i can really talk to him, i'm usually in a call with either george or karl but karl's filming on an island and well, i'm not talking to george"

"you still have us!" sapnap cheered trying to make coraline smile, cora nodded her head looking at sapnap who was looking at her hopefully.

"thank you both for being there for me, and george... is he okay?" sapnap hesitated but nodded his head slowly yet unsurely.

"he's okay-"

"he's not okay, if i'm being honest, which i'm going to be, he's beside himself coraline, i'm not saying you shouldn't forgive him especially not after what he said and i personally think you have the right to be upset with him, but i think hearing from you might put him at ease... he's mad at himself for hurting you and letting you down" dream told her, coraline watched the green circle light up around his discord profile picture as he spoke with tight lips.

"you and george have this connection that nobody is going to have or understand, cora. you two are best friends and best friends fight but take some time to yourself, collect your thoughts and when you're ready talk to him, talk... don't let this be the reason you guys aren't friend anymore" sapnap added, coraline sighed tucking her hair behind her ear and nodded her head.

"you guys are right"

"you don't hear that very often, now do you?"

|||||

❤️💬✈️liked by dreamwastaken, sapnapinsta, mayaxoxo and others

❤️💬✈️
liked by dreamwastaken, sapnapinsta, mayaxoxo and others

coraabbot the past two days have been exceptionally hard, i'm super sorry for the lack of content but my mental and emotional health comes first, i hope you all understand!

dreamwastaken the strongest person i know!
coraabbot thank you for being my virtual shoulder to cry on
dreamwastaken i wouldn't have it any other way :)

userinnit HOPE YOU'RE OKAY CORA!
coraabbot thank you! i appreciate it xo

usernap sad cora is my least favourite cora :(

mayaxoxo smile princess <3
coraabbot just for you i will
mayaxoxo :)
coraabbot :)

usernotfound you look so sad! :(

userwastaken don't care... didn't notice
userinnit then unfollow? fan behaviour

userpuffy prioritise yourself first coraline!

sapnapinsta i'll always have your back cora! no matter what
coraabbot thank you sap, for everything <3
sapnapinsta that's what friends are for <3
coraabbot don't make me hug you
sapnapinsta don't do that... girls have coodies

jackmanifoldtv hate seeing you so upset, let me know if there's anything i can do to help :)
coraabbot thank you jack manifold, will do :)

eretvr keeping pushing and thriving cora!
coraabbot anything for you eret

fundylive being sad sucks, don't be sad
coraabbot noted! thank you fundy
fundylive happy to be of service

userwastaken notice how karl and george haven't liked or commented? probably realised you're a dead beat and left you lmao
coraabbot karl is actually filming for mr beast but thank you for your input

|||||

george read the caption of coraline's newest instagram post over and over and over again, he could tell you what it said without having to look at it word for word and he knew she was upset because of him.

no matter how many messages he sent, times he tried to call or voice messages he left, he knew deep down she wasn't going to answer, not until she was ready anyway...

george couldn't lose coraline, george didn't know what he would do if he did... he'd never forgive himself, he would be another name on her list of people that had hurt her and let her down, george swore that he would look after and protect coraline no matter what, and yet here they are.

george analysed the photo and felt his heart break, he did that to her.

"is she okay?"

"no. she's not fucking okay... george, you know we aren't supposed to know what happened with her and everything but we do and you still said you don't care about her and blah blah blah after everything... you did that, let her have her time to heal before rushing at her"

george listened to dreams words carefully and nodded to himself, he was glad karl was coming back home today so she would at least have somebody with her making sure she was okay.

"i can't believe i said those things to her"

"yeah, well believe it george"

"can you not be such a dick?"

"no" george groaned and rolled his eyes knowing full well he deserved to be treated like so, george didn't want coraline to think he was like everyone else who had let her down... he was trying to make amends, he really was, but it had to be on her terms.

"dream.. what if she doesn't forgive me" george's voice cracked at the thought of losing her forever, he would do anything just to hear her laugh.

dream's heart ached hearing his best friend say those words. "she'll forgive you with time, she's hurting george and so are you, you both have to take care of yourselves"