87.

SO SO SO SORRY FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES!!! i've been super busy with work and my little sister just had her year 12 formal and graduation so i haven't had time to do much :(

|||||

coraline stood in front of dreams house with trembling hands, she was anxious to see them after everything that happened, at the time it seemed reasonable for coraline to be upset and hurt by everything — it all lead and pointed to it looking like karl was cheating and that the guys were hiding it from her.

karl was stood closely next to her, waiting patiently for coraline to collect herself and knock in the door, whenever she was ready.

he was looking down at her with a loving stare, he was proud of her for taking the initiative to come back to florida and talk to them, hear their side of the story. it takes a lot for someone to do that and the fact that she was doing it, karl couldn't be prouder.

cora's hand shakily raised and knocked on the door three times and sucking in a harsh breath as she heard footsteps moving towards the door, quicker than she thought they would.

the second the door was open she was met with a familiar green eyed and blonde haired man, he was in shock seeing her stand in front of him.

"he- hey clay" coraline spoke, dreams head darted from coraline to karl then back to coraline, he was speechless.

"clay, who's at the doo- holy shit" coraline looked over and saw sapnap making his was over to them.

"coraline?" dream whispered moving out of the doorway so cora and karl could make their way inside, coraline rubbed her arm awkwardly as she followed them into the living room.

"can i hug you?... please?" dream asked looking at coraline, cora looked up at dream and gave him a small smile before nodding her head.

a wave of relief coursed through dream as he rushed towards coraline, his arms wrapped around the petite girl and held her tightly, she wasn't mad at them anymore and shit did it lift the weight off his shoulders.

"i'm so sorry, cora" he whispered, cora shook her head and looked back dream before clearing her throat.

"i'm the one that should be sorry, to all of you – really" sapnap was next to pull coraline into a hug, she was grateful that they didn't hate her but she was more worried that george would.

"what the fuck? coraline?" cora turned and saw quackity walking down the stairs. "are you here to yell at us again?" he asked quietly, hesitantly making his was next to dream.