109.

|||||

|||||

coraline was tuckers favourite aunty. coraline was tuckers favourite person period. whenever the two were together, they caused nothing but trouble, whether it be by eating all the snacks, pranking uncle karl and chris, scaring them and making them shit themselves or having karl and chris do whatever the two asked because they couldn't say no to cora and tucker.

they were the definition of mischievous and they knew it.

"shhh, we'll scare uncle karl and dadda, yeah?" tucker, not so quietly, made his way to the hallway wall and motioned that cora followed him over.

the blonde carefully tiptoed over to tucker and picked him up, she put a single finger to her lips to make sure tucks would be quiet to which he copied the movement.

"shhh, quiet" the small boy spoke in a whisper, cora nodded and silently walked to their bedroom where karl and chris were talking, their conversation was loud meaning cora could hear when the perfect time to strike was.

"nahh bro, going out of state and leaving rara fucking sucks. i hate doing it every time because every time i do, i just want to be back at home with her" cora awed silently and pouted, cora knew about the mr beast trip, it wasn't new information but it did suck to know karl would be away for a week and a bit.

"ready?" cora whispered to tucker seeing the door was already cracked open slightly, the small boy smiled and nodded his head.

coraline put tucker down on the floor and motioned for him to go in and yell, the two grown men jumped in fright and held onto their chests hearing the smaller boy shriek, and run into the room.

"jesus christ! what the heck" karl mumbled before laughing, cora followed behind tucker with a smile and ran her hand over tuckers head praising him on the good scare.

"you scared me buddy!" chris told tucker crouching down with his arms opened, tucker ran over to his dad and fell into his arms with a laugh.

"you two are horrible together" karl told coraline walking towards her and wrapping his arms around her body.

"we make a great team, i don't know what you're talking about?" karl kissed cora's lips making her smile happily, she was very pleased with themselves.

coraline and tucker were like partners-in-crime, they were able to get away with a lot and they were proud of it.

"so what's katie up to today?" karl asked, laying his head against coraline's.