.57

cw/tw: manipulation (c!dream)

|||||

coraabbot | cora:)
LORE STREAM BEFORE THE MANBERG FESTIVAL!
DON'T MISS IT OR ELSE 😠!!

dreamwastaken | dream
replying to coraabbot
CORA LORE CORA LORE CORA LORE
|
|
coraabbot | cora:)
replying to dreamwastaken & coraabbot
what will she do? what will happen? who knows?!

userinnit | user
replying to coraabbot
IM SHAKING IM SO EXCITED!!

jackmanifoldtv | jack manifold
replying to coraabbot
i'm a big cora lore enjoyer :) please notice me coraline abbot :) i am a big fan of your lore cora :) hello cora :)
|
|
coraabbot | cora:)
replying to jackmanifoldtv & coraabbot
hello jack manifold :) i'm very glad to hear you enjoy my lore! lets play jackbox or among us soon :)
|
|
jackmanifoldtv | jack manifold
replying to coraabbot & coraabbot
i would love to play jackbox and or among us with you :)

christyson | chris
replying to coraabbot
katie, tuck and i are ready to watch!
|
|
coraabbot | cora:)
replying to christyson & coraabbot
my favourites <3
|
|
christyson | chris
replying to coraabbot & christyson
I MADE IT MOM!
|
|
coraabbot | cora:)
replying to christyson & coraabbot
oh... this is awkward, i meant just katie and tucker
|
|
christyson | chris
replying coraabbot & christyson
that actually hurt me :(
|
|
coraabbot | cora :)
replying to christyson & coraabbot
IM SORRY I WAS JOKING! I ACTUALLY LOVE YOU <3

userpunzrailme | user
replying to coraabbot
LOREEEEEE

usernotfound | user
replying to coraabbot
lore? :)

georgenotfound | george
replying to coraabbot
WE LOVE CORA LORE
|
|
coraabbot | cora:)
replying to georgenotfound & coraabbot
you better the there!
|
|
georgenotfound | george
replying to coraabbot & georgenotfound
i wouldn't miss it for the world
|
|
coraabbot | cora:)
replying to georgenotfound & coraabbot
YAYYY!
|
|
georgenotfound | george
replying to coraabbot & georgenotfound
okay go away

|||||

a pre-recorded, cinematic, video of played for cora's stream, she was walking down the prime path glitching forward and back, side to side much more then she was before when chat had last seen her.

she was making her way towards her house to try and find dream, he'd mentioned something about a book, a book that could solve all of her problems.

when she walked into her house the pre-recorded video had stopped and she was face-to-face with dream glitching from the front door, to the living room, to the bedroom.

dream's minecraft character could be seen looking around at her glitching. "seems to have gotten worse"

"i barely have anymore control of it" coraline told him finally stopping and making her way towards him, he turned to face her and crouched throwing her a potion.

"drink this"

"what is it?"

"it's probably best not to ask questions, coraline" cora frowned and threw it back at him, dream sighed and threw the potion back at her. "it's to calm it down for the time being until you're ready and have thought through all the possible issues and side effects"

"side effects?" coraline looked up at dream and leaned back in her chair.

"you might start to... to forget people, things in your everyday life — tubbo, tommy, eret, sapnap, punz, wilbur, karl even george. but if you do this, you'll remember me... i'm the only one that's noticed the pain you're in, it's like they don't even care about you — i care and that's why i'm going to help you"

"george? i'll forget him?" coraline asked watching dream walk around her house.

"it's the small price you've got to pay, i mean come on coraline you haven't even told him about your — what would you call this? your condition? if anything i think telling him would push him away, i wouldn't leave you though! not like george would, he hasn't even noticed how upset you've been, karl too — and they have the audacity to call themselves your best friends?" dream was being manipulative, he knew what he wanted and how it get it... he wanted control, he'd start with the most vulnerable and work his way up.

coraline shook her head and closed her eyes tightly. "they wouldn't — they wouldn't leave me, there's so many different forms of life on the server, i don't think they'd care—"

"then why haven't you told them? because by the looks of things, you're scared of that they'd think and that... that makes you vulnerable coraline but i can help you become strong and powerful, if you'd let me"

the screen turned black and suddenly coraline was walking around a flower field with george, the sound of their slight laughter could be heard through the video, they were running through the flowers and over the hills enjoying their time together until it flickered to the same place but it was dark, storming and she was alone.

the screen continued to to flicker between the two scenes making coraline's chat go wild with theories, until the flickering/glitching stops on george and cora running through the open field.

"do you think you'd ever stop being my friend?" coraline asked out of nowhere on the video, george's minecraft character then stopped running and crouched turning to face coraline.

"i'd never stop being your friend, best friends til the end... george and cora forever"

"george and cora forever"