96.

a/nIVE MADE A TIKTOK! go follow and see how i view my books/ hints about upcoming chapters/ hints about my new book! would love to see some of your opinions on things over there 👀 👀 👀TegELD_

a/n
IVE MADE A TIKTOK!
go follow and see how i view my books/ hints about upcoming chapters/ hints about my new book!
would love to see some of your opinions on things over there 👀 👀 👀
TegELD_

|||||

now that karl didn't live 5 seconds away from coraline, the two found it slightly more challenging to stop by one another's houses.

the two had missed their 8 month anniversary for a mr beast video and because of streaming their schedules never really seemed to line up anymore so they couldn't find time to do anything to make up for the lost date, it's crazy how time flies isn't it?

but sapnap was now in town for a different mr beast video which meant when they weren't filming karl would be spending majority of his time with sapnap since he was staying at his house, which was fine but she missed him dearly.

on the off chance karl and coraline were able to see each other they were either catching up on their shows they watch together or testing out the sound proofing in karl's main streaming room... spoiler alert, they work.

the mr beast video was something they were all pretty stoked for, extreme $100,000 game of tag, which jimmy had spent a lot of money on just renting the place out alone.

jimmy had given all the contestants a camera and strapped go-pros onto everyone's chests to get better pov shots for the video, he'd done his big talk to everyone before they started recording about safety and had everyone sign the waivers so he wasn't liable for anything.

the contestants consisted of coraline, karl, sapnap, christopher, nolan, chandler, sam, rick, adam and mitch, who all ran in completely opposite directions when jimmy started counting down, surprising everyone.

coraline didn't even get to catch a glance at where karl or sapnap went before running off in a completely random direction, she didn't even think twice.

coraline had a bit of a disadvantage compared to everyone else being so short and whatnot meaning jimmy, who was literally a fucking giant, could easily catch up to her within 2 steps, if that.

it wasn't long at all before someone had gotten out first and was escorted into 'jail' and while things were kind of ehh between karl and coraline, she was just glad it wasn't him that had gotten out first.

karl had found sapnap and nolan just before jimmy announced sam was the first person out, a wave of relief coursed through him hearing it wasn't coraline.

"also i'm tired and chris is gonna help me hunt you down"

"you're going down karl" chris spoke over everyone's ear pieces, coraline looked into her camera with her mouth gaped open and eyes wide.