107.

|||||

|||||

KarlJacobs Is Live!
karline baking stream!!!

|||||

karl was stood behind coraline with his chest pressed firmly to her back, his arms hung over her shoulders to keep her close while cora's hands laid softly on his forearms.

now that their relationship was out in the open, they could act like themselves in front of the fans and not have to censor themselves anymore, which they were so incredibly thankful for.

"hi chat! this is the first karline relationship-esk stream! now that you losers know, officially" karl told chat as they began flooding in, "oh my gosh! they're cuddling, they're so cute... of course we're cuddling and cute"

"stop bullying them! they're excited" cora tilted her head backwards to look at karl only to discover he was already looking at her with a loving smile.

"when is it my turn at happiness?" a robotic voice rang through the kitchen, karl laughed at the donation and kissed the top of cora's head making chat fly by quickly.

"you'll find your person eventually! it took me a while to find mine" she told them honestly.

"i'm your person? not george?" karl asked, he started swaying them side to side making cora giggle at the small movement.

"well im not dating george am i? i'm dating you, idiot" coraline bickered making karl scoff playfully.

"you see what i've had to deal with chat? so much love behind the scenes" cora's smile failed to wipe from her face as she stayed in karl's arms.

"meh meh, my name is chat, look at karline, they're so cute, meh meh, i want to be in love like them, meh meh" karl teased, cora rolled her eyes with a smile and very lightly slapped karl's arm as a warning. "you can't hit me! i'm your boyfriend" karl joked.

"meh meh, my names karl, i bully chat because i'm a fool in love! blah blah blah" coraline mocked, karl gasped and moved cora to his left but kept her in his arms so he could get a better look at her, his mouth gaped open in surprise while cora was smiling widely.

"before this turns into a feud, today karl and i are baking a cake! not from scratch because if you saw in our last cooking video... we suck, so bad! so we have a pre-made box cake" coraline explained showing off the box of chocolate cake.

karl unwrapped his arms from cora's shoulders and clapped his hands once then rubbed them together. "let's get this show on the road! first things first, opening the box–" cora quickly took the box from his hands and pointed to the sink.