.21

|||||

|||||

DREAM SMP LORE CHAT
dream has added cora to the group

dream
CORA LORE LETS GO

wilbur
i've been brainstorming quite a bit for
this and i must say, i'm very excited
for it

cora
oh! hello you two :)

one second sorry! i'm just saying
goodbye to karl

okay hi! sorry! i'm here

wilbur
all good, we know what you
and karl are like ;)

dream
okay enough about those two...

wilbur
big brother dream arc

cora
big brother dream is kinda
scary sometimes ngl

dream
i am not scary...

cora
yes the fuck you are

wilbur
okay... cora lore! here's the plan!

|||||

cora and george walk side by side on the prime path discussing george's newest youtube upload. cora, being the best friend she is, was the first person to watch the video and bragged to her chat about how much george would deprive them from their dnf fantasies.

"i'm just saying george, the fans want more dreamnotfound content! the fanfic writers need it" cora joked looking over to her chat, cora's chat were practically screaming at cora to tell them any and all things dream and george said to each other during the video.

"stop lying to them! dream and i aren't dating"

"you can like and flirt with someone and not be dating them, georgie" cora walking passed punz, hitting him on the way passed.

"you'd know all about that wouldn't you, cora" cora frowned her eyebrows and looked towards the british mans minecraft character stopping almost immediately.

"what's that supposed to mean?" george smirked and looked over to his chat that was spamming 'karline' and let out an odd kind of laugh.

"you know exactly what i mean, karline- i mean coraline" cora's eyes widened and her mouth gaped open.

"excuse you! chat dream and george say they love each off stream, just so you kn-"