85.

tw/cw: mentions of manipulation and SA/SH

|||||

with her back pressed to the door and her hands in his hair, coraline stood where she was in confusion... she wanted nothing more than to be mad at karl, scream at him and tell him he was a good for nothing son of a bitch and that she hated him.

that he had no regard for love and that she gave him everything only for him to rip her heart out and stomp on it, that she would sacrifice her life for him if it meant he would live a happy and healthy life, that she put 200% into their relationship only for him to do the bare minimum, if that.

but she couldn't, because the more she looked at him the more she knew just how in love she was with him, that maybe she read the whole situation wrong, maybe she acted emotionally instead of rationally?

was she stupid? maybe tareq and tyler were right, all this would've blown over if she had just listened?

but then again, she was hurt... hurt that her boyfriend was flirting with someone he knew she didn't like, hurt that he was hiding stuff from her and demanding an answer when she was upset about his actions.

maybe they just both could've handled the situation better, communicated better... just overall been better.

"i love you so much rara and i cannot tell you i'm sorry enough... just, please — there's nobody else for me" karl told her resting his forehead against her's.

coraline was confused, to say the least, her emotions were all over the place... what did she do this in kind of situation? what are you meant to do in this kind of situation?

it didn't take a scientist to know cora and karl were undeniably in love with one another. heck, even a blind person could see they loved each other.

coraline moved her hands from karl's hair to his cheek and looked into his eyes, they held the look of desperation and love, he wanted nothing more than to prove that he was truely sorry.

"we're awful at breaks" she whispered making karl laugh, he nodded his head and pressed a kiss to her lips again before coraline opened her door and pulled karl into her house.

maybe this was good for them? relationships aren't always going to be easy, there are always bumps in the road and tricky situations you're meant to get out of... maybe this was theirs.

coraline didn't want to give up on their relationship, it would kill her if she lost karl completely, he was her best friend and soulmate, almost as if they were meant for one another.