.16

|||||

|||||

coraline watched the group from the side as they all ran around the store picking up random items for the guy they chose in the store, she was fascinated with how the mr beast channel ran and how they planned out everything.

cora and tareq had gotten the chance to talk more since karl had run back over to film, one thing cora learnt about tareq was that he was extremely passionate about his job and that he loved working for jimmy, he'd spoken about how jimmy was very understanding and wanted what was best for the people that worked for him.

that was something coraline admired about content creators/influencers, the ones that actually cared about their friends anyway.

cora felt a buzz from her watch and looked down to see george was calling her, she excused herself and walked out of the store to lean on her car to talk to her best friend.

"georgie!" coraline smiled answering her phone.

"hello cora, how's your day been?" he asked in a teasing tone making cora roll her eyes.

"my day was great, thank you for asking, karl is very fun to be around" she told him honestly, george was quite relieved to hear that her and karl were getting along well.

"that's good to hear, im glad you and karl finally met to be honest with you but i actually called to talk about what's happening with the stream today?"

"i'm not sure how much longer karl will be with jimmy and that, they won't let me leave i'm basically being held hostage but i'll send you a text when i get home" george laughed at coraline causing her smiling.

"so you're still with him?"

"yes and no, karl's currently filming and i'm leaning against my car talking to you so i'm out of the way" she explained, george nodded understandingly despite cora not being able to see him.

"I THOUGHT YOU LEFT ME!" coraline turned to see karl walking out the store with a smile, she shook her head and giggled to herself slightly which george took notice of.

"i'd never leave you without saying goodbye first, nimrod" karl let out a dramatic gasp and held his chest as he got to her, he noticed she was in the phone and pointed to it slightly confused.

"george called" she informed him.

"GOGY!" karl shouted, with a smile coraline clicked the facetime button on call and waited for george to pick up, karl moved over so he could be in frame as george answered.