.47

tw: emotional abuse, mentions of physical abuse, manipulation, family issues, mentions of abortion & adoption, mentions of rape and murder

|||||

karl held his girlfriend in his arms while he waited for paramedics to show up at her house, sean was on the phone to george giving him updates regularly to calm him down.

coraline was still yet to wake up, surrounded in a darkness as she laid unconscious in karl's arms, they hadn't moved from the office floor since karl was worried he'd hurt her.

her phone buzzing with concern from her friends, mutuals, acquaintances and fans trying to get a sliver of news from karl. george had told karl to keep not just coraline but himself as well off twitter — the toxicity never seemed to end.

"wake up baby, i've got you" karl whispered kissing her forehead hoping she'd magically hear him.

"george asked you to look at cora's phone and check to see if there's any messages from someone called reece, jenny or harvey?" karl looked up at sean and frowned his eyebrows in confusion before grabbing cora's phone from sean's hand.

"i don't — i don't want to invade her privacy" karl told him shaking his head, sean looked hesitant but ended up putting george on speaker phone and sighed.

"karl just fucking look, if she says anything i'll take the blame... i need to — i just, i need to know if they said anything else" karl looked down at coraline then back to her phone, unlocking it and making his way to the messages app, he ignored the influx of messages and scanned through the names when he came across messages from both reece and jenny.

"there's messages from reece and jenny? george i really don't want to make her upset, it's her personal life... i don't even know what happened to her i just want to make sure she's okay"

"please karl" sighing karl clicked on jenny's message and saw some not so nice things, disgusting even.

"jenny.. um, jenny said and i quote, you will forever be a good for nothing brat, my biggest regret in life was giving you the chance to live when i could've aborted you or put you up for adopti—, jesus christ george..."

"keep reading"

karl sighed, "— put you up for adoption, you are a disgrace to the abbot name and forever will be. you will never see kaleb again, we will continue to tell him you're a deadbeat and that you're a whore, jesus george! i don't want to hear these things about her"

"is that all or is there more?"

"george, please..."