.17

|||||

|||||

coraline found it near impossible to sleep that night, she was beyond excited to spend the next day with karl, she kept thinking about what they could do, what they would do, what karl had been planned for the day.

coraline got a total of 3 hours sleep the whole night yet she woke up energised and ready for the day. she'd kept maya up almost the whole night messaging her about how excited and nervous she was.

as she scrolled through twitter she'd noticed karl had also tweeted out that he was too was having trouble sleeping that night, with quackity of course teasing him in the replies.

after what felt like a while, coraline decided to get up and get ready for the day. having a quick shower, putting in her fit for the day, putting on some light make up.

she made her way down stairs and into her kitchen to grab her keys and bag before looking around her kitchen to see if she had forgotten anything.

karl:)
hey! let me know when you're on your way over!
i'll stand outside so you know which house is mine:)

rara
should be leaving in a few,
just checking to see if i have everything

i'm so excited :)))

karl:)
same same same!

coraline smiled down at her phone as she walked back into her bedroom just to double check she had everything, only to have george call her seconds after.

"cora! are you at karl's yet?" he asked her putting her on speaker so he could continue playing minecraft with dream and sapnap, cora heard dream and sapnap bickering loudly in the background with the sound of critting and sapnap screaming.

"not yet no, i'm just about to leave though" she told the british boy, laughing slightly at the two boys screaming in the back.

"DREAM! I'LL COME TO YOUR ROOM AND MAKE YOU CHOKE ON THIS DICK IF YOU DON'T STOP FUCKING KILLING ME!" sapnap screamed making them all laugh.

"coraline can hear you two" george told his two best friends laughing. dream shouted a hello to which she shouted a hello back while sapnap was, what she assumed, entering dreams room to beat his ass.

"SAPNAP STOP! OW! NICK! OW YOU MOTHERFUCKER!"

"okay, you go see lover boy, i just wanted to check in! bye cora, love you" the smile on george's face was evident in his tone making cora smile to herself.