.67

|||||

|||||

coraline had seemed to have taken a liking to riley, the two had swapped phone numbers mid-way through cora's stream and even got on the trending tab of twitter.

riley was sort of like coraline's little sister, in the short amount of time they'd known each other... 2 and a half hours to be exact, coraline had declared riley her adopted sister to which dream and karl were left listening to the two females connect and talk as if they weren't even there.

dream decided in that moment that cora had taken riley under her wing that him and cora would, canonically, be brother and sister.. to add to the storyline and plot.

"clay, you should leave so i can spend quality time with coraline alone" riley told dream making him scoff.

"as if, you'd probably give her op and that not happening"

"so what if i give her op, what are you gonna do – AHH" coraline looked over to karl who held the look of confusion and shook his head.

"dream, don't deny drista from her wishes... leave us alone" cora told dream hearing the slaps coming from their side of the call.

"why do i have to leave but karl gets to stay?" dream protested.

"karl needs to leave as well" riley told him.

"huh? run that back?! drista i thought we were bonding" karl cried, cora rolled her eyes jokingly and lightly shoved karl away from her only for him to grab her arm and drag her with him, the blonde girl squeal in surprise which lead to the chat spamming her karline emotes.

"boys, what can i say?"

|||||

"so, what surprise am i not supposed to know about?" coraline asked sitting down on her bar stools watching karl and george on the other side of the bench ordering takeaway.

george's head shot up in her direction before turning to face karl, "YOU TOLD HER?!" george shouted, karl was quick to shake his head 'no' which made coraline even more confused.

"told me what?" coraline rested her head in her hands while the two boys bickered back and forth not so quietly about the now not so secret, secret.

"she was gonna find out eventually" coraline heard george whisper before finally turning to face the bored looking girl and gave her a smile.

"hi coraline"

"hello george"

"how do you feel about going to florida in a week?" coraline sat there in silence trying to comprehend what had just come out of his mouth. she sat there mouth open and eyes wide, her mind running with thoughts and feelings as karl and george looked back and forth between the two of them and coraline.