.73

|||||

|||||

5 months.

5 months of laughs, cuddles, videos, streams, kisses and love, 5 months of trust, devotion, caring, adoring, admiration, communicating, commitment and joy.

5 months of karline.

george was out with chris, chandler and jimmy while karl and coraline were at their special and secret spot enjoying their time together, taking in all that they could before they left for florida the very next day.

karl's head was laying in coraline's lap while she braided his hair, his eyes fluttering struggling to stay open as cora worked.

the two weren't big on giving each other gifts for anniversaries but the two, without even knowing, had gotten the other a gift, cora had gifted karl some new sweaters, pokémon cards and a cologne she knew he was looking at but wouldn't bite the bullet on buying.

karl gave coraline a ring, the pink axolotl squishmallow, a phone case with a photo of the two of them and some of her favourite sweets.

they were both extremely appreciative of their gifts and their time spent together but coraline couldn't help but notice how karl was acting a little weird, like he would question coraline on things that he wouldn't typically question, asking her if she was keeping any secrets from him, being extra cautious around his phone, just being overall a little sneaky.

coraline wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt, like she did the last time he was acting like this, she loved and cared for this boy more than she did anyone else, dare she say she would struggle picking between karl and george now.

which was a big deal.

"are you excited for florida?" karl asked sleepily, his finger tips brushed against coraline's thigh making her face flush red.

"yeah, nervous about seeing clays face though" karl cracked a smile and opened his eyes.

"what is it with you and his face? he's obviously fine with you seeing it?" coraline scrunched up her face and shook her head.

"i think i like the idea of secrecy, i've known clay for years and years but seeing his face, finally, that's gonna be fucking weird" coraline explained, karl hummed trying to understand what she was going on about but couldn't understand her side of things.

"you have everything packed, right?" cora nodded and leant back shifting her gaze to the clouds above them.

the sun was setting and the air was becoming colder, goosebumps covered cora's skin as a cool breeze brushed past them making her shiver,