104.

|||||

|||||

coraline was torturing herself. she was torturing herself by sitting and watching karl's stream while she was sat in her stream room alone sulking over karl and tina's interactions, it's like karl knew cora would be watching the stream and dialled everything up by 100.

coraline didn't want to be jealous, tina was lovely and knew that the two were a couple, it's not like she'd purposely come between karl and cora anyway, she respected them more than that.

tina didn't even have romantic feelings for karl anyway, she just enjoyed being their friends, she liked hanging out with them and how they made her feel included.

"karl jacobs!" tina scolded as karl made an inappropriate answer for stream, karl just giggled in response making cora slide down her chair.

"get quiplashed!" karl shouted, the boy wanted to end the stream the second he saw cora's name in the moderators section, he wanted to sit down and have a genuine conversation, and just talk everything out like adults but instead here they were.

karl was admittedly a little frustrated at coraline while coraline was very frustrated at karl, sure they should talk and kiss and make ou– make up but neither of them knew how to start the conversation and where to begin.

cora decided she had enough of hurting herself, watching karl's stream and instead turned off her monitors, walked down to the kitchen and poured herself a glass of wine to try and ease her mind.

keyword being; try

humming in satisfaction, she closed her eyes and took another sip, drinking obviously wasn't the best option but coraline needed a distraction, an out, from her wondering mind and made up scenarios.

before she knew it, coraline was on her 3rd glass of wine and was really feeling the kick starting to get to her.

without even thinking, coraline grabbed the neck of the wine bottle and started making her way towards the room karl was in, she knocked quite loudly before letting herself in and leaning against the door while looking at the confused brunette.

"what are– one second chat" karl muted himself and turned off his camera, he stood up when coraline brought the bottle to her lips and quickly took it from her grasp.

"that's mine" coraline frowned trying to snatch the bottle of wine back from her boyfriend only for him to place it down on his desk and grab her hands to stop her from trying to take the bottle.

"you're drunk" karl stated firmly, cora rolled her eyes when a small smile peaked through.

"great detective work, babe" coraline leant around karl to grab the wine again but was quickly stopped when he pulled her out of the room and closed the door behind them.