113.

R

R.I.P Alexander 'Technoblade' ❤️
my heart is still so incredibly heavy thinking about Technoblade passing... my sister and i are still yet to stop crying, he had such an impact on our lives and we're forever thankful for him inspiring us and teaching us some incredible things.
i'll never ever forget him. i miss you techno, so so so much.

|||||

coraline sat with george on the roof of dreams house the night before coraline had to go back home, the two weeks spent in florida were some of the best weeks of her life.

she was able to spend it with three of her favourite people and created memories that's she'll remember for the rest of her life.

coraline was happy! it'd been a while since she'd felt this happy. her relationship was amazing, her friendships were amazing, she felt amazing! life was just so amazing and for that she was grateful.

with all the events in her life leading up to right now, coraline didn't think she'd change a single thing, not even with her parents or paul or maya.

"what're you thinking about?" george dared to asked taking his eyes off the stars above them.

"about how happy i am, how lucky i am" cora told him honestly, she looked over at him and noticed a slight smile on his face, "what?"

"you seem happier" cora cleared her throat and brought her knees to her chest. "it's been a while since over seen you like this"

"really?" george nodded and crossed his legs, leaning back on his hands.

"mhmm, i missed it... i missed happy coraline" cora nodded and looked back at the stars.

"i missed her too" she whispered, george looked back at the stars and smiled slightly.

"what're you doing when you get home?" coraline shrugged and hugged her legs tighter.

"probably sleep, i've really missed karl so i'll bother him a crap ton" george chuckled and nodded his head.

"you do that" he laughed.

"i will" cora laughed with him.

the two sat in silence for a little while just enjoying each other's presence and the view, it's was nice. the occasional screech from sapnap could be heard as he played valorant with punz on stream but other than that they enjoyed it.

"im gonna marry him one day" coraline told george looking over at him, george followed suit and looked at coraline, seeing the sparkle in her eye that he longed to see again. "i promise you, im gonna marry karl one day and when i do i'm going to be the happiest person on this whole planet"