.13

|||||

|||||

things for coraline seemed to be looking up, she was feeling extraordinarily better after two weeks of being sick, her streams had seemed to be doing phenomenally well which george praised her on constantly, like a proud older brother. coraline and karl seemed to facetime and call more often than not which didn't go unnoticed by everyone in the smp and in the beast crew.

everything for coraline just seemed to be going right.

today was an exceedingly exciting day for coraline as she decided today she would treat herself and go splurge on herself a bit, she deserved it after the long crappy two weeks of being sick and the inevitable hate she was receiving for being a female gamer/content creator.

so, coraline grabbed the keys to her car and left her house to the closest shopping mall to her. coraline wanted some new fun jackets, sweaters, jeans, shoes and socks. so she made her way around the mall spending her money without a care in the world.

much to her surprise, she's gotten noticed quite a few times. it was crazy for her to think about, before the pandemic she was just a regular streamer, streaming to an average of 2k viewers and now she was constantly streaming to 100-200k viewers.

coraline decided after shopping for clothes to head to the closest best buy to get a few new things for her computer, with a mask on her face she stepped inside the store to be greeted instantly by one of the workers, to which she greeted them back politely.

coraline walked through the store aimlessly looking at new cameras and hard-drives trying to pick out which one would be best for her to buy.

sighing, coraline turned around and accidentally bumped into someone knocking over some of the things he was holding, she apologised quickly and looked up at him.

"chris?" chris' head snapped up at her with his eyes wide, dropping his items yet again and pulling the blonde girl into a hug, her arms found their way around the man as they rocked back and forth laughing slightly.

"coraline! oh my god" chris pulled his mask down at smiled at her brightly to which she copied before hugging him again.

"what are you here for?" she asked pulling the sleeves of her sweater over her hands.

"we're here for a mr beast video- oh my god! we're here for a mr beast video! cora!" coraline's heart beat began to race and her hands began to sweat, today was the day she was going to meet karl.

"karl?"

"yeah he's here, hold on let me call chandler and we can surprise karl and jimmy" chris spoke grabbing his phone from his pocket, he called chandler and looked around hoping that karl and jimmy wouldn't pop up out of no where.