/Two/

Your PoV

"Hey, she's here again!" Tzuyu yelled making me sat up on the couch.

We both sneak at the window and saw a girl lighting a candle in front of our door house.

"Jeez, I need to recharge!" Tzuyu said and run outside.

I just sighed and follow her. As the girl left, we are now standing in front of the candle and just enjoying the scent of it.

"Wow, this one is good!" Tzuyu squeals.

I sat down and sniff the smoke coming from the candle. Well, this is like our food. If living people gained energy through foods. We the second level gained our energy back through candles.

"She's so kind, I wonder why she has always been here just to light up a candle," Tzuyu said still in the ecstasy of the candle.

"Do you think she lives here before? Then her loved ones died here so she's visiting it?" I asked.

Tzuyu looked at me in horror then suddenly we shared the same thoughts.

"AHHHH!"

Tzuyu and I hugged each other as we are looking inside the house.

Wait up...

"Yah! We are ghosts already!" I said making her broke on the hug.

"Oh yeah... but I don't think her loved one is here... I mean, we've been living here for how many... how long is it again?" Tzuyu asked.

I just shrugged since I don't know either.

"Eh, whatever. Maybe the spirit of her loved one is not here anymore. Lucky us." Tzuyu said.

Not so long the candle runs out. We walk in again and just sat on the couch.

Usually, we roam around by this time, but we decided not to. We don't know what we may see outside. We are scared to see third levels..,

I looked at Tzuyu and she's just thinking at the corner.

"Tzuyu, can you remember how you died?" I asked.

She just shrugged and sighed.

"To be a second level, it means you died due to accidents or incidents, physical abuse or pain...probably I died on a water?" She said.

"Water?"

"Yeah, well I opened my eyes, I feel like I was drowned... it took days before I realized I'm dead." She said.

Tzuyu and I know each other for a long but not really long. This information is just new to me since we rarely talk about this and mostly about the other level of ghosts.

"How about you?"

"I... I don't know." I said and shrugged.

I can even remember the first thing I saw when I opened my eyes. When I realize that I am a ghost already, that's the time I came back on my thinking... So I really didn't bother how I woke up, that's why I don't know.

"I want to see Nayeon," I said.

"I thought you are a ghost, not a clown. You hate that girl, right?" Tzuyu said.

Well, the fact that I've been seeing her in her deed? She's acting like she can talk to the ghost even if she's not...

But she can hear me tho.

"I'll go, see you later," I said and left her.

~~~~~~
"She's probably somewhere here..." I mumbled as I check each of the rooms of the hospital where she was brought.