Fifty Three

Nayeon's PoV

"Excuse me, I am here for Yoo Jeongyeon. Someone told me that she was admitted here." I said as I arrived at the hospital.

"She just got discharged this morning."

"What?"

"Excuse me." I looked back as I heard someone called me. And in my surprise, I saw Tzuyu too.

I eyed her and seems like she noticed my presence too. I gave her a look that probably she would understand but she just smiled at me.

"Are you the friend of Jeongyeon?"

"Yes, I am. Where is she?" I asked.

"She left right after she woke up. We tried to stop her but seems she's in a hurry."

"I'm Minatozaki Sana. I was the one who saw her at the park. Anyway, she left this." She said and handed Jeongyeon's phone.

"I think you should convince your friend to get in here for another check up. She's not fine when I saw her." Sana suggested.

"Thank you. I definitely will... Thank you again." I said and bowed. She just smiled and left after that.

"Why are you here?" I asked on Tzuyu.

"Y/N brought me here."

"Y/N?"

"Yeah, she... oh I think you should talk to her instead. I gotta go."

"Wait Tzu- ugh!" I hissed as she disappeared.

I should look on Jeongyeon first.

I look at her phone and think of where she could be. Is she in their house?

Your PoV

"You!" I yelled and point at her unconsciously as my eyes and Jeongyeon's eyes met.

Suddenly she averts her eyes again. As if she's avoiding it.

"You can see me, don't you!?" I asked as I went in front of her.

But still no response.

"Yah!" I yelled and about to approach her when I heard Nayeon.

"Y/N" she's calling me.

I hissed and took a glance on Jeongyeon. She's calmer now. Did she really saw me? Or I saw it wrongly...

"Y/N."

"Ugh! Coming!"

~~~~
"Where on earth are you? I saw Tzuyu." Nayeon said as I appeared in front of her.

Oh no...

"Help me, I need to find my friend." She said almost full of worry in her eyes.

"Friend?"

"Jeongyeon, she was admitted here a while ago. I know you know too since Tzuyu said you brought her here. When I saw her, she's with the girl that brought Jeongyeon in the hospital."

"Oh." I was able to say.

"Y/N! Really? Let's go, I need to find her." She said. Now the people who are passing by starting to look at her, tho she doesn't mind.

"Okay. Have you tried calling her?"

"I got her phone."

"Maybe she's going home. I saw her went on a bus." I just said.

"Really?"

"Yes, let's go and get the other bus." I said.

We started to walk but in different speed. Shes probably so worried about Jeongyeon.