Hundred Fifteen

Third Person

Y/N rushed to the hospital as soon as the ambulance came. They gave her sedatives to calmed herself. And of course Nayeon followed them.

As they got to the hospital, Nayeon can't do anything but to stay with Jeongin while their father talks to the doctor. After that, Mr. Yang came and looked at Nayeon.

"Dad, how is it? Is noona fine?"

"This is exactly why I hate to force your sister. It's fine if she won't gain her memories again if that will just happened to her." Mr. Yang said coldly.

"But Mr. Yang-"

"Please understand me, Nayeon. I am just starting to be a good father to her. I don't want to lose my daughter."

"I'm just trying to help."

"I'm sorry, but this will be the last time you'll see her unless she gets better. My daughter just woke up and still haven't recover fully. It's much better if you'll stay away from her. Let's just trust the process and if she remembers, then she will. I don't want to see my daughter on that state again."

Nayeon had no choice but to go home failed in her mission. Even if she wanted to check on Y/N as she wakes up, her father won't let Nayeon to be around her.

As she went home, she was greeted by her mother and also Jeongyeon. Nayeon's mom saw Nayeon's eyes swelling made her wonder why. But when she was just about to ask Nayeon, Nayeon went to her and hugged her, hiding her face on her mom's neck.

"Mom, he won't let me see her." Nayeon said as if she's like a kid.

Her mom immediately get it. She concluded that maybe Nayeon went to the Yangs see Y/N but failed.

"I hurt her, mom, she's in pain when I told her that It was me."

Her mom looked at Jeongyeon as Jeongyeon just sighed sadly.

"Don't worry, I know there's a change of plan there."

"Her father won't let me. What if they will leave again? I have to find them again."

"Honey, we have no choice if he would do that. Maybe just give him more time. Or maybe give Y/N time to recover."

"I want to be with her. I promised that as soon as she wakes up, I'll be on her side.  But I failed. I want at least on her recovery, I am there." Nayeon said.

Her mom just sighed as she console Nayeon.

"You gotta be tough. I'm sure Y/N would understand. And you guys are friends, you'll never leave on her side physically or not...she knows that."

It took hours before Nayeon calmed herself. She fallen asleep on her mom's lap as they are in the living room.

"I really don't know what's on Y/N. I never met her but her effect on Nayeon is so strong." Her mom said to Jeongyeon.

"Neither I...but you know Nayeon, there's no way she would fake her feelings. Truly Y/N got an effect on her.

~~~~
Nayeon woke up on her room. She immediately gets her phone and called Jeongin. After few rings, Jeongin picked it.

"Jeongin? How's Y/N."

["Noona."] Jeongin said as if whispering.

["I'm sorry, I had to lower my voice. Dad is here and he won't let me talk to you"]

"I understand, but it's unfair that he would blame me what happened to Y/N"

["Don't worry, he's not. He just want to make sure that Y/N noona would come to process of recovery on point. What happened a while ago really shocked her."]

"I'm very sorry."

["It's okay noona. Don't worry too, I'll never forget to inform you. But this time, seems dad has a plan of going back to korea. And you know what that's mean."]

Nayeon hold her eyes shut as she sighed.

"I know."

["Noona is sleeping. I will tell you if she's awake...do you have anything to tell her?"]

Nayeon went silent as she's only thinking of Y/N.

"Tell her I'll wait."

~~~~~~~~~~
After three days, Nayeon doesn't got any reports from Jeongin. She knows that there's something on it. And she already knows what will happened. She tried to go back on the same place even at the hospital with Jeongyeon, but her hunch is right.

"Let's trust on Jeongin. He promised to tell you, maybe he doesn't get any time now."

"But Jeongyeon-"

"Y/N is fine, and you have to. You've been worrying for her and you forgot to take care of yourself. Do you really want to see Y/N?"

"Of course."

"Then take care of yourself. Even Y/N herself wouldn't like to see you like this."

~~~~~~~~
After one week, Jeongyeon's stay ended. She needs to go back to South Korea now. Nayeon and her mom decided to drop Jeongyeon to the airport, also to assure that she'll get there safe.

"Be safe alright?"

"Really? You should be safe. Now that I am going, no one will scold you for not taking meals. Y/N won't li-"

"I know, I know." Nayeon cuts as she chuckled lightly.

"Still thanks. And sorry, for not accompanying as always when you stay here."

"There's more time maybe. Beside auntie did it. So no worries on it." Jeongyeon said as she looked at Nayeon's mom.

"I should go now. And you should follow what your mom says. I'll just gonna inform you if I am good and back in korea." Jeongyeon said.

As she walks with her bag. She wave her hand as the two watches her.

"Are you really sure that Jeongyeon is just a friend?" Her mom asked.

"Mom."

"I'm just saying...Jeongyeon likes you, and that is obvious."

"And I told her already too mom. I appreciate her staying on my said and reminding me... but all I can give her is the thing I keep giving her the past years. We're better off as friends." Nayeon said.

"Okay, I'm just thinking...I want the person who makes you happy. And I know Jeongyeon could do that."

"And also Y/N."her mom added.