Sixty Nine

Nayeon's PoV

I just finished washing myself and getting ready for a sleep. As I went out of the bathroom, I saw Y/N still watching the television.

"Got something interesting?" I asked.

She looked at me but immediately looked back on the TV.

"H-huh?"

"You're stuck on that TV. What's up?"

I get on my closet and get some sleeping wear.

"Ah nothing, just this... Yang." Y/N said.

About Jeongin?

I walked and sat beside where she is watching and decided to watch also.

"What is the sudden interest on him?"

I saw the news is about President Yang but I can see Jeongin. Probably those are old clips.

"I'm not saying that your father is lying. But it is really impossible for someone who looks like an angel to harass someone. I'm so disappointed."

"Oh."

"Anyway, can you get into your clothes. You're making me feel uncomfortable." She hissed and walk out to the balcony.

I chuckled as I realized it. That's why she look away when I walk out. Because i am just with my bathrobe.

I wore my clothes on and go out to call Y/N. But as I entered on the balcony, I saw her looking at something.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Oh nothing, just thinking of something." She said.

"Come on, spill it."

She sighed as if having a second thought. But then.

"It was Yeri. Her story was sad and I just found out about it a while ago."

"Yeah, about that Yeri. Can you tell me about her?"

"Her mission is done. But something stops her to get into the other life. She have no choice but to stay." Y/N said.

That's strange... and sad. No one wants to be alone in this world.

"Why?"

Y/N just smiled and shook her head.

"I don't know. Aren't you going to sleep?" She asked.

"Oh yeah. I'll sleep by now. Tomorrow... I don't know, let's see what we can do."

I walk inside and jump on my bed while Y/N sat on the chair that was on my table.

"Don't you want to sit beside me?" I asked.

I mean, that is what she usually fo before.

She looked at herself as if she realized something.

"Oh right. I got used sitting here." She said.

Huh?

"I mean, the times that I am not showing to you. Every night when I go here, I sit here. I an afraid to come close to you because I didn't know what can I do."

Oh, she do that every night.

"Nayeon?"

"Yes, Y/N?" I asked.

She sat on the bed and sighed. Not looking at me but I know she's thinking something.

"Jeongyeon, I'm sorry about her. I didn't mean to do such bad things about her."

"Why did you do that anyway?" I asked while leaning on my bed.

"Jealousy? I don't know. I heard she confessed to you and... those time, I have my feelings for you. She's a living and I don't have a match on that. I'm just a spirit." She said which surprised me.