Hundred Five

Third Person

[Three days later]

It's been three days after everything. Nayeon is still waiting for Y/N, she even tried to email Jeongin on that same day but up until now, now response she received.

Nayeon went to Mina's house to say goodbye since she'll be back first on their house. Also to get some of her things that she left on Mina's house, those souvenirs she kept when she and Y/N went to the amusement park.

Nayeon is driving back to their house. Of course it's just her and her mom. No more guards nor maids. As she parked her car, she saw her mom waiting on her outside the door.

She went out and welcomed her mom with a tight hug.

"Finish your things?" Her mom asked.

She nodded as they walked in. She then saw the furnitures already covered by white mantles. They are planning to sell their house and live somewhere outside their country and start a new life.

It may be hard but they have to deal with it with just the two of them. Especially beginnings are always challenging.

"I already packed some of your things. Just check your room and see if there's more to pack." Her mom said.

Nayeon nodded as she went to her room. She saw just the same thing welcomed her downstairs. The room became more bigger for her.

But her memories with the ghosts can't be erased and will remain, filling the room.

Nayeon walked on her table and saw her laptop. She opened it and the first thing came out is her recent search, Y/N.

She just stared on it and closed it again. Of course she'll still hoping that Y/N will show up. She calls her name even she knows it's worthless. Her chance came more impossible as Jihyo stops showing to her.

Nayeon walked down and saw her mom. She's holding her laptop and placed it on her bag. It's all prepared. Their flight will be next day. Nayeon has one more thing to do, to tell her friend that she needs to leave for a while.

After that, Nayeon and her mom decided to visit Jeongyeon. Nayeon decided to buy flowers for her friend. She got a feeling that Jeongyeon would wake up now.

As they arrived at the hospital, they went to Jeongyeon's room and saw the parents of the patient.

"Did she wake her eyes?" Nayeon asked.

"She didn't yet, but her mom heard her called her." The father said.

"I don't know if I heard it wrong but I know she speaks. She'll wake up, I know it." Her mom said.

"I know, I can feel it too." Nayeon said.

They sat on the couch while Nayeon set the flowers on the side. While Jeongyeon's parents and Nayeon's mom are talking about them leaving the country, Nayeon focused on Jeongyeon.

"You need to wake up now, or else you won't see me before I'll leave." Nayeon said.

She put her arm on the railings of the bed and rest her chin, eyes on her friend.

"You're so brave." Nayeon whispered.

"You've been on my side, now at least I want you to see me staying on your side before I'll leave." Nayeon added.

Nayeon went silent as someone crossed in her mind. She wish she could be with Y/N too and witnessed the time that the girl would open her eyes.

"Mom."

Nayeon snapped as she heard a call from Jeongyeon. She looked at her friend and saw her frowning.

"Did you hear that?" Nayeon asked to the elders who are on the couch and talking.

"Mom."

Jeongyeon's mother went out of her seat as she approached her daughter. She held Jeongyeon's daughter and wait for her to open her eyes.

"I'm here,baby. Mom is here."

Jeongyeon opened her eyes that made them gasped in excitement. Her father called up a doctor as the other celebrated on Jeongyeon's getting back.

Nayeon smiled as she's happy to see her friend all well.

"Nayeon." Jeongyeon called which made Nayeon smiled even more.

"You're back! You're finally back!" Nayeon said.

Jeongyeon just smiled as she looked around. She's still adjusting that she can't talk too much.

"I'm happy that you're awake. After you said that you need to take a rest. You never told me your situation." Nayeon said.

Jeongyeon laughs weakly as she shuts her eyes close.

"But I'm fine now, I guess... what happened?"

"The surgery is successful." Her mom said.

Jeongyeon looked down and felt something new. She can still feel the pain on her chest.

The doctor came and checked her. All of them are all eyes on Jeongyeon as she's getting checked. The doctor advises her parents to look after Jeongyeon as the recovery could last up until 6-8 weeks. There will be prescribed medicine and some practices that the doctor told to them.

The doctor left after few reminders. Jeongyeon's parents seem want to talk to her but Jeongyeon asked if she could talk to Nayeon first. The parents granted and they give time for the two. Nayeon's mom also left for the mean time.

"Are you sure you don't want to rest?" Nayeon asked worriedly.

"Yeah..."

"So, what do you feel?" Nayeon asked.

"To be honest? In pain, weird. But glad that I am still breathing." Jeongyeon said.

Jeongyeon looked at Nayeon and smiled.

"I feel so tired, as if I went to somewhere else and just walked there up to here." Jeongyeon said.

"Then you should sleep."

"I don't know, I don't feel like resting too as of now."

"Well you're gonna do that for the rest of the month. You have to recover." Nayeon said.

"So... how's everything? What did I miss?"

"Too much, but that's not what you need to think about right now. Don't stress yourself." Nayeon said.

"How about you? I am more worried about you. When I found out I need to take a break, I know that I will get separated from you."

Nayeon just smiled, she can't say straight that it's all fine, knowing that it's not.

"You know, I have something weird to say. But I know this is something that you are used of." Jeongyeon said which made Nayeon listen.

"When I was still sleeping, I mean unconsciously laying on this bed... I know to myself that I am still alive. You know that? I've come to the place that is very very far from here."

"Yeah?"

"Hmm. It feels like I travelled without my own body. Everything is unclear but I can still remember the feeling."

Nayeon smiled and nodded.

"It's normal, sometimes... someone's soul travelled while their physical body is unconscious." Nayeon said as she remembers one person.

"I know, but I saw myself going back here."

"Really?"

"Hmm... and I saw her." Jeongyeon said which made Nayeon frowned.

"That ghost who tried to scared me before. It's funny right? I used not to believe in that before." Jeongyeon said as she chuckles.

At this point, Nayeon knows who is that. There's no reason for her to not recognize who is it.

"What did she say?" Nayeon asked curiously which Jeongyeon saw.

"She said sorry, I was thinking maybe it's about scaring me. But I do think there's more of that. Do you think you can ask her why?" Jeongyeon asked.

Nayeon smilled bitterly as she shook her head.