Seventy Two

Third Person

It's already late night and Y/N and Nayeon sitting on the floor, across to each other while they wait till the candle went out.

"So, that's what being ghost like." Nayeon mumbled with her eyes stuck on the candle's lit.

"You know you can sleep now if you want to, right?"

Nayeon yawned as she heard the word sleep.

"Now that you said..."

Y/N just looked at her and smile before blowing the candle.

"Hey, why did you do that?"

"I bet you won't sleep until the candle went out so I just did it short. Go, get in your bed and sleep."

Nayeon can't do anything but to obey. Her eyes are tired and she can't hold it for long either.

"Okay, goodnight." Nayeon said and tucked herself beneath her blanket.

"Are you going?"

"No, I'll stay here. Goodnight."

"Thanks." Nayeon said till her eyelids drop and make herself drift into dreamland.

~~~~~~~
Nayeon woke up hearing the nature outside her window. This made her assume that probably she left it open. In side of that, she's not worried since Y/N said she'll be staying.

As she sat up and look for her, she didn't saw Y/N. On her chair, is her uniform. As if someone readied it for her.

She check her clock and the time is just fine for her to prepare. Walk in her bathroom and wear her uniform.

"Where is she?" Nayeon mumbled as she dry off her hair.

"Y/N?"

"Y/N whe-"

"Tada!" In snap Y/N showed up with a flower with her.

"Good morning!" Y/N greeted.

"Woah, thanks. Are you the one who readied my uniform too?" Nayeon didn't hesitate to ask.

Y/N smiled cheekily and nodded.

"Guess you got bored while watching me sleeping huh?" Nayeon scoffed.

"Nope, I did watch you until 4 in the morning then I decided to ready your uniform. And in addition, I went out and look for that flower.

"It's 8, how long have been gone?"

"Don't ask me, you're the student. Ghosts don't do math."

Nayeon chuckled and just shake her head.

"I got an idea. It's still early but we're going to school."

"Huh?"

"I'll eat on the way. Wanna have some walk?" Nayeon asked on Y/N which lightens her.

"Are you serious!?"

"Yup, who knows I get the chance to see your friend. I got things to ask on her."

"Really? Then say it to me. She's hard to find and I'll just do it while you are in sch-"

"Nope. I'll do it on my own. And you are not going somewhere later. You'll stay in my class." Nayeon said as she walks out of her room.