Hundred Eleven

Nayeon's Pov

Mixed of excitement, confusion and happiness I am feeling as I saw Y/N. I am really sure it's her. I was surprised when I went to the restroom and saw her. She didn't look at me but I know it's really her. Suddenly Jeongyeon came and saw Y/N too.

This time we made a contact but she just smiled. Did she forget me? I don't know, but at least she's alive. When I search for her, I have thoughts what if it's just someone who looked like her? But I saw Jeongin too that made me conclusions all wrong.

Now I have to find her. It's now or never. Especially I don't know where they are but here... they are here now!

I snapped as I them getting out of the mall. My phone rings and I hooked it without removing my eyes on Y/N and Jeongin.

I answered it and it's Jeongyeon. I told her that I am going out of the mall. She'll probably follow.

I ended the call after as we arrived in front of the mall parking area.

"Yang Jeongin!" I yelled as I saw them.

I saw him looked at me and even panicked as he saw me. He immediately opened the car door and telling Y/N to get in. But I run and before he could get inside, I grabbed his shirt and throw him away of the car.

I heard Y/N gasped as she yelled Jeongin's name. She was so surprised to see Jeongin on the floor and wants to help him but I am blocking her way. I was looking at her up close. I could feel her extreme breathing as she was really surprised. Her eyes straightly looking so concern with Jeongin but I didn't mind.

When she looked at me I can't help but to smile. She's really alive.

I immediately hugged her, wrapping my arms on her neck. But it's not just a hug, because of my excitement, I pushed her down to the car seat and I felt her hand on my waist.

I felt so much comfortable that I even buried my face on her neck. Then I started to cry like crazy.

"I missed you. I missed you so much. I- I thought you break our promise." I said.

Instead of pushing me or yelling at me. I felt her hand on my waist moved and she then started to pat my back.

"M-miss? Uhm... I feel your sadness but we are actually kinda in an awkward position?"

Then I realized i was on her top.

I pulled up, basically standing out of the car as she did the same too. But she stand beside Jeongin.

"Noona, please get inside the car again." Jeongin said to Y/N.

"Okay." She said and looked at me before she get back in the car again.

"I finally found you two. After that day, I went to check Y/N but when I did, you were no longer in the hospital." I said.

"I'm sorry noona, you shouldn't have seen us." Jeongin said.

"Why? Just because it was my father who did that to Y/N?" I asked which made Jeongin speechless.

"I am willing to talk to Mr. Yang just for me to be able with Y/N. I've been waiting for this moment." I said.

"But... noona, she can't remember you." Jeongin said which brought ache in my heart.

"What?"

"The reason why we came here because as soon the arresting happened, noona almost lost her touch with us. But luckily they able to get her back. She's back in coma, and we decided to transfer her here. After weeks of staying here, she woke up. It was really surprising. Even me, I almost give up for noona." Jeongin said.

"Why you didn't tell me? I emailed you multiple times."

"That's dad's order. I have to follow him because after all, he helped and didn't stop on supporting noona."

"It's her responsibility! He's your father!" I said.

"I know, but dad just lost his hope. And he thinks he is just doing this for me. But now that Y/N noona is back, we're glad. We live happy with dad and my mom." Jeongin said.

"When she woke up, the first thing I asked is you. But even us, she can't remember."

"Nayeon!" I looked on my side a d saw Jeongyeon.

"Gosh! Finally you got them!" Jeongyeon said.

I noticed that she's having a hard time to breathe which made me panicked.

My car is far from this place and there's no time for us to go there.

"Jeongin, could you give us a ride to the hospital? My friend just got her heart transplant months ago but we need to make sure she's fine." I said.

I saw Jeongin is also out of himself that I made him agreed. As Jeongin walked in the car, I am about to open the door when Jeongyeon stopped me.

"You have to treat me for this." She said then it turned out that she's acting it again.

I almost lost my sane when I realized that. She really can't do pranks that won't make me worried about it!

I opened the car's door and gets in with Jeongyeon who's still up on her acting. Y/N is sitting next to Jeongin and completely confused on what's happening.

"What's happening?!"

"Noona, we have to help them first. Just help me to cover up if dad ask what took us so long." Jeongin said and started the car.

Not so long we arrived at the hospital. Jeongin said that he knows a doctor there since Y/N was admitted here as they got here and she's still in coma.

After the nurse asked me on some information about Jeongyeon, I went to Jeongin and Y/N.

"Thank you for helping me. I don't know what will happen if my friend haven't rushed here immediately."

"Noona, we need to go already. But you can call me and let's meet in other time." Jeongin said as he gave me his number.

I looked at Y/N again and she smiled before they left us.

At least now I am at peace. She's alive, physically up and living.