/Eight/

Your PoV

"Where is she? She's probably just somewhere here." I uttered as I stroll around the plaza.

I huffed heavily and crossed my arms just to stay in here for a while.

"Of course she won't be coming back here. Aishh, If Tzuyu didn't just let Nayeon escape." I hissed.

I continue to wander my eyes as I saw Jeongyeon, Nayeon's friend.

"Aish, there's no way. She can't seem-... or maybe she can."

I walk towards her and look at her. She's doing something and still unbothered with my presence.

If I am a third-level ghost then people can see me if I tried to focus.

I breathe deeply and concentrate with my spiritual energy.

"Jeongyeon!" I yelled but nothing is happening.

"Maybe I'm doing it wrong."

I sighed and tried once again.

"Jeongyeon!"

I tried to call her multiple times, I tried to touch her but nothing is happening.

"Great, a second-level dreaming to be a third-level?"

I looked back as I heard a familiar voice when I saw who speaks. My eyes widened and my feet automatically works.

"What the fuck?" I muttered as I run away because the third-level ghost is there again.

I swear, this is the third time and suppose to be the last that I'll be meeting her!

"Useless."

"Ahh!" I exclaimed as she appears in front of me.

I was startled that I fell to the ground.

"H-hey! Why are you here? Aren't we even? I help you-"

"You're a ghost, why you're so scared of your own kind?" She asked making me frown.

"Eh? Y-you, because you'll end me!"

"Tch, I will. But not." She said.

I carefully stood up as my eyes are stuck on her. So that if she'll attack me, I can dodge it.

"W-what do you m-mean?" I asked.

"I'm an independent ghost who doesn't need someone's help. But since you're acting like a hero- oh a villain-"

"Villain? I helped you!"

"Someone that helps villain is also a villain... or Villain's hero?" She said unsurely.

I looked at her confusedly as she's starting to be bothered with her own question.

"Ah never mind, what I am trying to say is... I will give back your help. I don't want to owe something to any who, especially to a second-level. So after I help you, I'll end you." She said and smiled innocently.

It was a big smile but it sends shivers on me.

Gosh, what's wrong with this ghost?

"C-can't you just leave me alone?"

"No."

I sighed in defeat and just walk back to Jeongyeon but she's not there anymore.

"Great, now I won't be able to find her." I hissed.

"Find who?" The third-level ghost asked.

"The girl I am talking to a while ago. I need to talk to her."