Eighteen

Your PoV

Everything comes in balance.

Is this the right way for the balance living? Letting to end each other's life?

"Y/N, when are we going to do that handprint thing?" I snapped as Nayeon asked me.

"Later at night, I'll go to your house with Chaeyoung. That is the only time I know so Tzuyu won't suspect us." I said.

"About that Tzuyu, is she nice to you?"

"Well, she's the first friend I had in this ghost life. But things are becoming off lately. She suspects that I am a third level."

"What? That's... mean."

"It's okay, she can't harm me anyway. Besides, I know that I am not."

"But Chaeyoung is a third level too, yet she didn't go with your expectations."

"I know, supposedly she's living on your life right now but she didn't." I said.

"Did she mention how she died? I mean, third levels can remember it right?"

"Her best friend killed her. That's what she said." I said.

~~~~~
"I need to go now, I hope nothing bad happens." I sighed as we arrived at Nayeon's house.

"Can't you just stay and let's wait for Chaeyoung? What is another third level went here? The third level ghost who attacked me last night, what if she returns and get my b-"

"She won't be coming back, ok? The grim reaper already got her. I also checked if someone is following us when we walk back here and saw nothing. Even if someone will came here... just remember, it happens to balance the world." I said and looked at her.

"Yah!"

"I'll go now, do your best to survive. Don't make them balance the world by taking your body." I said and left.

~~~~
"Y/N, glad that you are here." Chaeyoung said as I arrived at the house.

"Tzuyu is not yet here?"

"Yeah." Chaeyoung said.

"Anyway, how's Nayeon?" Chaeyoung asked.

I suddenly remembered what happened a while ago.

Should I tell her about Mina?

"She's fine... I told her that we'll be doing the that later." I said referring to the hand print thing.

"Good, that's a good news." She said and sat on the couch.

"Well I have a bad news for you." I said.

"What is it?"

"You know the reaper you saw awhile ago?" I asked which Chaeyoung replied with a hummed.

"Wait... don't tell me-"

"She's the grim reaper that Tzuyu is referring to. Her grim reaper friend." I said.

"What the!?"

I sighed and sat beside her.

"I know, that only means you two should not meet. I told Nayeon already to avoid mentioning your name when you are not around. The only problem is Tzuyu. I hope she's not mentioning you on that reaper."

"How about you?"

"Surprisingly she didn't get me. She probably knows that I am not a third level. Well only Tzuyu thinks that way anyway." I sighed.

"Aish, I'm in big trouble now! You know, that reaper has been looking for me! Remember the first time we met? The we she called my name as if I killed her when we are still alive? Heol!"