Sixty Five

[Warning: this chapter consists of su*cid#. Skip if needed.]

Third Person

"I-I'm sorry." That is what only Sana could say as she hug her friend with longing.

Tears are streaming down from the both and only their sobs filling the auditorium.

While the two are still stunned, Jihyo is waiting down the platform as she looks on the scroll.

"Mission is done... that means she will cross the other life eventually and don't need to stay in ghost life." Jihyo said.

"But how about Tzuyu's? What's her mission?"

"Tzuyu, you only have some minutes." Jihyo reminded.

Tzuyu pulled away as she wiped her tears and held Sana's both hand.

"Tell me what's on your mind." Tzuyu said on Sana.

"I'm scared... a while ago. But now that I am sure, I can't stay with them Tzuyu. I want to be with you."

"But-"

"Our promise. Did you forget that? We'll go back in the pool together. If you have your free time. Tzuyu please, l-let me."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure. As long as I'm with you, I know that I can't live longer with them."

Tzuyu sighed without a choice. Even her could feel it. The peace in Sana's heart that makes her assured that she's good with it. She stood up and let Sana stand too.

"But you need to know that it's not your fault. I'm still here... because I waited for you." Tzuyu said.

Sana looked at her hand that is being held by Tzuyu. When she looked back at Tzuyu, their eyes met again.

"I'm safe with you."

They walk at the edge of the platform, looking down to the pool with their hands intertwined.

"You're ready?" Tzuyu asked.

Sana sighed deeply and nodded.

"Yes." As Sana said that, Tzuyu hugged Sana and told her to close her eyes. Sana did it as she felt Tzuyu's hand around her waist and at the back of her head.

Tzuyu pushed Sana with her weight causing them both to fall into the pool and as loud splash heard in the place.

While the two are under the water. Sana tightened her grips on Tzuyu as she felt her body weight pulling her down.

She can't even swim up because of the heavy wait locking her down. When Sana is still holding on her breath, Tzuyu opened her eyes giving her friend a full sight adorably. A smile formed then she put her lips closed to her friend's forehead.

At Sana's last string, she's still holding on Tzuyu. She opened her eyes and meet Tzuyu's eyes. They just stared happily with each other.

The next move is something that Tzuyu didn't expect. Sana kissed her until the last string of her breath.

"I love you."

Tzuyu was stunned to speak. She just let Sana to hug her as she felt the latter's body getting lighter and lighter and not even moving for a bit.

They stayed there for seconds...minute...almost half hour....

Eventually, another splash was heard from above. When Tzuyu looked at it, it's Jihyo and making their way to them. Even if she's confused, she let her friend to do the job. And after that she realized that Sana and Tzuyu are both out of the water. But Sana is alive? Is she....