Hundred Seven

Nayeon's PoV

After I visited Jeongyeon I told her that I need to go since I'll prepare for the flight for tomorrow. I don't want to leave her especially in her situation but I already made up my mind. Also, I know she will understand. For now, I'll think of myself first...

But before I go home, I decided to go somewhere. I went to the amusement park not for the rides but for someone. If Y/N is still here, and I cannot just see here because the bond is already gone, I know she'll find a way to get back in her body.

I went to the place where we usually stay after rides. It just a short time but I know she'll appreciate it if ever. I pulled her favorite candle and lighted it.

"If you're somewhere around... please come back. I'll wait for you."

~~~~~~~
It's already the day, mom and I will be leaving and it's really sad to say that we are leaving this country with sad endings. I mean, this is where I grew up. But this happened.

After all, it's not really bad. At least I met my best friend, Jeongyeon. And even got to live with those ghosts that me and Y/N helped... and also her.

"I'll come back, I hope you don't need anymore to hide."

It's like we are playing hide and seek. I know how controversial our families are. And one thing just came to my mind, if her father abled to hide her before, he will do the same thing now.

"Nayeon, are you ready?" Mom asked.

I just nod and helped her.

Third Person

The two departed after a long flight. Now they arrived at their new country where they will be living, Canada.

It's not hard for them since Nayeon's mother knows someone who lives there too.

As they got to their new place, the first thing Nayeon did is to relax and also take her rest. She have more days, months or maybe years for her to stay there, now she just need to rest.

"You're all good here?" Her mom asked as Nayeon sat on the vacant bed.

"Yup, smaller than my original room but this is not bad at all."

"Okay, I'll just talk to your auntie downstairs. I know it's a long flight so just take your rest." Her mom said and left for awhile.

Nayeon sat there still as she wandered her eyes. There's a table on the side, a cabinet, just a normal room for one person.

Nayeon put her bags on the side as she laid back on her new bed. It feels different but still comfy for her. She closed her eyes as she tries to fall asleep so soon.

~~~~~
"I'm glad that you decided to live here. After all what happened, we all need a fresh start. Don't worry, just see this as a return of help after also your help to us."

"I know, we'll help when it comes to expenses. I'm just glad that Nayeon and I have place to run on just like this." Nayeon's mother said.

Meanwhile, Nayeon was just staring outside the window. She's in the same place where her mom is, they are in the living room and she could say that's it's not a bad start at all.

It's just her, her mom and her mom's friend who stay alone in her house.

"Okay, I'll just leave to buy us some groceries."

"Oh, take this-"

"No, it's okay. It's mine this time. I'll get back shortly since the store is just few blocks away. After that let's cook for our dinner."

After that, Nayeon and her mother were left in the house. Nayeon's mother saw her daughter still on that same spot. She walked to her and caresses her back to gain her attention.

"How was you sleep?"

Nayeon turned to look at her mother. She just smiled and leaned her back on the railing while arms are crossing.

"Not bad, I'll get use on this new environment." Nayeon said.

"Did you call Jeongyeon already?"

"No mom, she's probably resting. I told her mom that if Jeongyeon is free, she could call me." Nayeon said and followed by another silence.

"You know you can tell me what's bothering you,right? I know I've been busy with your dad before. But I'm still your mother."

"I know mom. I'm fine...just, missing someone."

"I bet it's not Jeongyeon." Her mom said confidently.

"Well, I missed her too, of course."

"But it's not Jeongyeon that you are thinking." Her mom continues.

Nayeon looked at her and just smiled faintly.

"Why don't you call them? They probably missing you too."

"I wish I could, mom."

"Is this still about the daughter of the president?" Her mom asked.

"Yeah..."

"You still haven't told me how did you met her. The way you look for her when we are in that hospital, you seems so close."

Nayeon smiled again but this time her smile is different, and her mom knows it.

"She's a very good friend mom. I know it's hard to believe but... in the short span we are together, I never felt my life is so boring. Everyday is just so...exciting. I know she'll comeback and we're going to do the things we haven't done yet."

Nayeon's mom sighed as she held Nayeon's hand.

"I can say that she's really a good friend to you. But I just want you to know that we can't assure everything."

"She promised."

"I know, but I don't want you to be in the same situation when your grandma left us. You said your is in coma, so we have no assur-"

"Mom, she promised. I know what you are trying to say. Y/N is not dead."

"I know, baby. I know. It's just that... when I asked the hospital staffs there, they didn't say anything. There's no way you would know how is she going."

Nayeon sighed sadly as she knows her mom is right. But still she hopes Y/N is all fine.

"I know I cannot tell you to stop thinking about your friend. But at least see yourself now. We are starting a new life, there's no progress if you'll stuck yourself on the past."