/Nine/

Your PoV

"You are living here?" Chaeyoung asked as she checks the cabinet each but found nothing.

I suddenly felt envious that she can act like a human. The only difference is, she's dead, a ghost.

"Uh, kinda? I mean we just found this." I said.

"Basically you are not living here when you are still alive." She said.

I just hummed and lay back on the couch straightly while staring at the ceiling.

"This house is complete nonsense, why does the owner won't just sell it or demolish it." She said.

"Are you crazy? If they will, then we are not now in here." I hissed.

"Well, I can stay in the cemetery." She said.

"What? Don't you have a house like an abandoned house or building to stay with?" I asked.

"Grim reapers rarely go there."

"Huh? They should be there since deads are in there." I said.

"Dead bodies, they hunt for souls, not bodies." She said.

"All you can see in cemeteries are bones, worms, and some gross stuff. That's why so many ghosts stay there, specifically third-levels. We can hide there since it's somehow our territory." She said.

"Then why are you here?" I asked.

"I'm not like other third-levels who are scared of grim reapers. I face death, to say... Grim reapers are our second death. The first is how we died." She said.

She's smart, I wonder how she died. But knowing that she is a third-level, that only means someone killed her... mostly ghost becomes third-level due to their want to get revenge on something. That's why I assume that she was killed, or maybe not?

"Don't tell your friend that I'm the third level." She said.

"I won't, she'll burst if she found out. Especially now that she suspects me as a third level. I told her that I'm not, I guess I convinced her." I said.

Not long after, someone came in and it's Tzuyu.

"Y/N have yo- who are you?" Tzuyu asked as she's looking at Chaeyoung.

"Tzuyu, She's Chaeyoung. I-... she helped me a while ago." I said.

"Oh, what level?" She asked.

I looked at Chaeyoung and she just smiled.

She's right, We can't identify who is who I just happened to found out that she's the third level before because she wants to get Nayeon's body. And I over assumed, it turns out that I am right.

"Guess? Haha! No, I'm just kidding. The second level, Nice to meet you tall girl." Chaeyoung said and tapped me to signal me that she wants to sit too.

I sat up since I am laying a while ago.

"Second level, oh. What caused your death?" Tzuyu asked.

That is exactly what happened when I met Tzuyu for the first time. I was like on an interview and she's reading me like she can tell if I'm lying or not.

Luckily Chaeyoung is a third-level. It seems like she's used to what she's doing. If I didn't know that she is a third-level, maybe I believed that she is a second-level like us.

"If I know, do you think I will still be here?" Chaeyoung blunts.

My eyes went to Tzuyu automatically. Tzuyu seems didn't expect that response same as me.