Fourteen

Tzuyu's PoV

I'm still out of the house as I am looking for the usual thing I've been looking. Since don't sleep, I can go out every time I want. I don't have a problem either if I met a third level ghost which rarely happens.

While roaming, my eyes caught Jihyo, the grim reaper that I've been going with since then.

"Jihyo!" I called up. I walk towards her and saw she's with a third level ghost.

"Not now, Tzuyu. I have something to do." She said.

"It's ok, I'll wait." I said. I looked att he ghost and saw that she's really fuming.

I just watch Jihyo to process the third level ghost. She gave a glass of drink that made the third level ghost to calm down. As she calmed herself, Jihyo faced her and sighed.

"You need to go now, your time has been done." Jihyo said.

Sadly, if you are a third level ghost, even if you still don't get into your mission and was caught by a grim reaper, you can't do anything anymore.

So to say, it's better to be a second level, you don't have to worry about your time here.

"Wait... before I'll go, I want to know what happened to me before I became a third level ghost." The ghost said.

I frowned as I heard it. I mean, mostly Third levels are the most aware how they died. That's why they wanted to make their revenge.

"No one killed you but you. You killed yourself. But end up blaming your family as you did that." Jihyo said.

I was surprised, I didn't know that third level ghost can be those who killed theirselves.

The ghost just smiled and nod.

"That's why, I was mad over them but I forgot that I was the one who killed myself."

After that conversation, the ghost disappeared as glass beads from the place where she's sitting appears.

Jihyo collects them and put on a container. I don't know for what is it but she always do that whenever she got third level ghost.

"I thought you have a friend who's the same level as yours? Doesn't she look for you?" Jihyo asked.

"No, I guess not... she's with a new friend. We met another second level ghost. I think she's been here in the world for how many years already. She knew more stuff than us." I said.

"Oh, jealousy?"

"Huh?" I asked confusedly.

She just laugh and shook her head.

"Nothing, I thought you were jealous coz your friend got a new one. Stop yourself, you know that jealousy is one of the vice that leads to third level. Even if we are having our connections, I won't hesitate to get you." She said.

"Tch, I know, I know. Anyway, I've been wanting ask this... those glass beads, What was that for?" I asked.

She looked at her collections. To say she already have one full shelf of it.

"It's a key for my rest."

"Rest?"

"Yeah, just like ghost, we want to rest to... who wants to see the miserable life of our world has?" Jihyo said and shrugged.

I just nod as I gathered the information.

"That is only one fourth of the required beads." She said and smiled bitterly.

After all, all of us are tired of how our world works. Maybe only third levels who want to get back, that's why they want to get living bodies.

"Anyway, I want to meet your friend." Jihyo said.

"Huh?"

"You said that you suspect her as third level ghost, right?"

I blinked and remembered that I said that to her before. I was scared and got panicked as a living can see her, so you can't blame me.

"Well... yeah, but I think I just over reacted." I said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yup, but if you want you can meet her. She's always in our house." I said.

We left Jihyo's place and go to the house where we always stay. It's already morning as I can see that the sun is about to shine. I didn't even notice it.

As we entered, I didn't see Y/N nor Chaeyoung.

"Oh- where are they?" I uttered as dead room greeted us.

"You said she always stay here." Jihyo asked.

"Uhm, yeah."

"Hays, let's do this next time. I need to continue on my way." Jihyo said and disappeared in just a snap.

In slammed on the couch and closed my eyes. I suddenly miss the feeling of sleeping. I miss to sleep but sadly ghost don't sleep.

"Hellllloooo!"

I snapped and looked at the one who owns the voice and saw Chaeyoung.

"Hey, you are finally here. Where is Y/N?" I asked.

Her smile fade as she bites her thumb.

"She's not yet here?"

I frowned at her and went confused.

"You're not with her?" I asked.

"Uhm... I thought she went home aft-.."

"Chaeyoung?"

"Oh, maybe I know where she is." She said.

~~~~~~~~
"Y/N!" I called up as I saw her standing in front of a bed.

I look around and noticed that we are in a fine room. Looks like someone who lives here is so rich.

"Tzuyu, Chaeyoung. Glad you are here, I wasn't able to go back... I really need to charge now." Y/N said.

"She's sleeping." Chaeyoung uttered as she's looking on someone who is on the bed. I took a peek and saw the girl that we helped last time.

I slowly turned my gaze to Y/N as a smirk grew on my lips.

"I knew she's your girlfriend." I teased.

"Shut up, She's not, ok!?" She hissed.

"So she lives here, what a fine life she has." I said.

"Anyway, why are you here?" I asked to them.

"Because we need Nayeon's help. I think she can help me as she's the only one can see me." Y/N said.

I nod and looked at Nayeon. She seems so fine... like really fine. Did Something happen last night?