Forty Two

Nayeon's PoV

I arrived back at my house with the help of Mina's cousin. Mina is in the police station with Chaeyoung's parents after Dahyun surrenders herself to the police.

It was a long day. I feel so tired after letting Chaeyoung use my body and many more of that. It is really overwhelming and if Y/N didn't have her energy in me, maybe I collapsed or lost my consciousness in the middle of that scene.

About Chaeyoung and Momo, the grim reaper, Jihyo and Tzuyu came. They need to settle the last thing before they can cross the other side which is their resting place.

"You'll be fine here?" Y/N asked as I lay on my bed tiredly.

"Yeah."

"I need to go with Tzuyu. I hate to say this but, Chaeyoung and Momo's last day is today." Y/N said.

"I mean, I am glad but of course, I will be missing them." She said.

"Same."

"You need to go for rest. Good night." She said.

"Wait, Y/N."

"Hmm?"

I sat up and looked at her.

"Can you wait till I fall asleep before you go?" I asked.

She didn't think even just a second and nod. She sat on the side of my bed as I lay back again.

"It was crazy, right?" I said keeping my eyes closed.

"Right, who thinks that can happen?" I heard Y/N said.

"Tell Momo and Chaeyoung I'm gonna miss them."

"I will."

~~~~~~~
Your PoV

As I saw Nayeon already sleeping. I left her and went to the Grim Reaper's place. As I got there, I saw Momo and Chaeyoung talking to Jihyo.

"Hey, how's Nayeon?" Tzuyu asked.

"Resting. What about here?" I asked.

"Chaeyoung just sent her glass beads to Jihyo. I didn't know they could surrender it. Now she's just an ordinary ghost." Tzuyu said.

"Jihyo will be sending them now," Tzuyu added.

Chaeyoung and Momo look at us. Then they walk to us.

"So, you guys will be having your rest now," I said and smiled.

"I suddenly hate it when time runs so fast," I mumbled.

"I hope you two can finish your missions already," Chaeyoung said.

Tzuyu and I looked at each other as we sighed.

"So, that's it for today. Gonna see you sooner if we able to finish our mission." I said.

"Thank you for helping us, Y/N. Tell Nayeon that we are grateful for her help." Momo said.

"Also, Tzuyu. Thank you for accompanying me since day one." Momo said to Dahyun.

"Ladies, it's time to go."

We looked at Jihyo standing behind Chaeyoung and Momo. She's waiting for them.

"Wait, don't you want to see Mina?" I asked Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung just smiled and shook her head.