Fifty Seven

Third Person

After Jihyo found out something strange on the ghost she encountered. Her plan on looking for Y/N flew. She followed the ghost that she bumped to.She is sure with her intuition.

"Where is she? Where is she?" Jihyo mumbled completely ignoring the other ghosts she's passing by.

Meanwhile, Y/N who ran away from Nayeon, Tzuyu and Jihyo was hiding somewhere else. She don't know where she was, but she surely need someone that could stop her on what is happening on her.

"Yeri! Yeri where are you!?" Y/N yelled as she looks in every tree she's seeing hoping that Yeri would jump out like the usual thing she do.

"Yeri!"

"Yeri I need your help!" Y/N begs almost crying.

"Y/N! Y/N! Gosh you are here!"

Y/N bolted up from the ground as she heard Yeri's voice. But the latter seems in a hurry.

"You need to hurry! I think the reaper is following me!" Yeri said.

"R-reaper?"

"I saw you name, you are on her list!"

Y/N fell confused and started to feel nervous just with Yeri's words.

"The hell are you doing!? You need to hide!"

"I- I don't k-"

"Follow me." Yeri said and dragged Y/N out of the place.

Nayeon's PoV

I'm here at Jeongyeon's room as she is stable already. I still don't know what happened on her. I hope she could explain. But remembering what happened a while ago, when Jihyo said that Y/N went there... what is she doing there?

Don't tell me she wants to get in Jeongyeon's body?

"Nayeon."

I snapped as I heard Jeongyeon's voice. She opened her eyes weakly as she tries to move out form her bed.

"Hey, calm down. You are fine." I said.

She stared at the ceiling and her calm facial turns to scare and frowned.

"Jeongyeon why?"

A tear escaped on her eye as she held on my hand tightly. It was weak but I can tell she wanted to hold it tight.

"Why?"

"I saw her again." She hesitatingly said.

"Her? Who?"

"The ghost, Nayeon. Now she's so mad. S-she's a nightmare for me." Jeongyeon stated.

"What did she do to you?"

"Nothing, but her presence... I can't."

"Okay, sorry. Okay don't worry. I'll stay beside you so you don't have to worry." I assured and caressed her hand.

"Nayeon."

I look at my side and saw Tzuyu.

"You found her?" I asked.

"Found? Who? Nayeon who are you talking to?" Jeongyeon asked.

"A friend, She'll help us. Don't worry, she's a kind ghost." I said.

I saw Tzuyu rolled her eyes and when I looked at Jeongyeon of course, she's not used to it. She find it weird.

"Where is she?" I asked again.

"Jihyo is looking for her."

"Jihyo? Wait, why did you let her!?" I exclaimed as I bolted out of my chair.