/Three/

Jeongyeon's PoV

"W-who is she?"

I looked at the part where Nayeon points her finger and it's just right beside me.

"Who?" I asked.

"Doc, What happened?" I asked the doctor.

"Maybe hallucinations, due to the dosage of the anesthesia that we put."

"Gosh, Nayeon. Your parents will kill me later!" I hissed.

She didn't reply and just looking at the part where she points at something.

I suddenly felt a strange wind sends me chills.

"Nayeon!" I looked at the door as Nayeon's parents arrived and run to her.

"Gosh! I told you not to make us worry!"-Mrs. Im

"Mom, I'm fine," Nayeon whined weakly.

"Fine!? Is this how you see fine? Lying on the hospital bed and covered with bandages?!"-Mr. Im yelled.

I'm not actually surprised since I'm used to how they talk to each other. Her parents are not mad, just overreacting... ya know?

"Jeongyeon, I told you to bring her back!" Mrs. Im said as she beat me on my head.

I just scratch the part where she beats me and looks at her apologetic.

"Mrs. Im, I tried to do it. But your daughter runs away from me. Good thing her head is hard that nothing worse happened to her." I said earning a glare from Nayeon.

"You're going home after this, final decision!" Mr. Im said.

"Jeongyeon, you can go. Here's the pay-"

"No sir... it's ok, I wasn't able to do my job well so yeah." I said even if I really need money.

"Keep it. We will give you another chance." Mr. Im said.

I just sighed and accepted the money that they are giving me. I looked at Nayeon and smiled.

"You'll be better. Get well." I said and bowed at them before leaving.

As I left the hospital, I walk back to where I am staying. I prefer to walk than to grab a cab since I'm saving money.

"Hay, Yoo Jeongyeon... You have to live long."

Your PoV

I am walking back to our house since I used all the energy and I can't use it the fastest way. Just luck that I can still walk.

"There you are," Tzuyu said as I entered the house.

"I encounter a level three ghost and a grim reaper," I said as I slammed on the couch why Tzuyu looked at me surprisingly.

"You what!?"

"The third level ghost tried to get in Nayeon's body. Gladly the grim reaper appeared." I said.

"But she's fine now..." I added.

"Well, I can clearly say it. I can see it in your face."

I just remained silent as I don't want to rant back on what she said. Well, I'm kinda glad that she's fine. Even if I hate her, because of what she's doing...

Flashback

I opened my eyes and found myself lying on the ground. I'm in a building but seems my place is already abandoned.

"Where I am?" I uttered as I stood up and walk around the place.

I was sure that I am in an abandoned place so I immediately left and just wander.