Twenty Three

Nayeon's PoV

Jeongyeon and I are in the hall and waiting for the actual start of the event. It's not yet even starting but the crowds are so noisy as if this is the first gathering that the school made up.

I looked around only to realized that the ghosts are not even here.

"Where are they?"

"Who?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Ah nothing. I mean, our classmates." I just said.

Jeongyeon just nodded as she believes that I was looking for our classmates when I am really looking for Y/N and her friends but I can't see them.

I was continue search as my eyes caught something unbelievable.

"Oh shit!" I immediately avoid my stare as we had an eye contact.

I can feel the shiver running through my spine as the image keeps flashing on my head.

Oh my god, Y/N, where are you!?

I shut my eyes to forget what I saw, but not quite long, I felt a wind brushed the back of my ears.

"You can see me, huh?"

This time, I want to yell, I want to scream, but how!?

I opened my eyes slowly as the sound disappears. I thought the ghost that I saw is no longer there but I was wrong! He's right in front of me!

"AHHHH!"

I covered my ears and shut my eyes while I am on my knees now.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

"Nayeon what hap-"

"AHHH!"

Jeongyeon was cut as another scream was heard, but this time, not from me.

I looked up and saw that the lights were off.

"Calm down guys, the lights will be back later. We are fixing it already." The speaker said.

I am still recovering to what I saw but the ghost that I saw a while ago show up again. With full of blood and cuts on his face. But that is not the end, they are many.

"N-no."

"Nayeon, Nayeon are you ok?" I heard Jeongyeon asked but my eyes were fixed at the number of ghosts here in the room.

Suddenly we heard a loud thud. When we look on that part, we saw a girl on the floor.

"What happened to Jamie?" I heard.

"She passed out."

My eyes widened as one ghosts went inside her body effortlessly.

When I look around, I saw some students who passed out also. Some ghosts are getting into their bodies.

But not just that. Those bodies started to wake up again... but they are harming the other people.

Screamings all over the place as the people started to live the place because some are getting out of the hand.

I snapped out as Jeongyeon grabbed me and pulled me up.

"What the hell is happening?! We need to leave!" Jeongyeon said.

I was about to go with her when someone grab my hair from behind.

"You're not going anywhere!"

"Nayeon!" I heard Jeongyeon yelled.

When I opened my eyes, I saw that she's already on the ground because the possessed body knock her off.

"Jeongyeon!"

"Now you're next!" She said as she throw me effortlessly on the side.

"Y/N!!!"

Your PoV

We are still on the place where Lisa brought us. Chaeyoung leaves as she said that she has to do something important.

"Thank you for all the information you gave, Principal Park." Momo said.

"No worries, I am glad to see you working on your mission, if that is what really is."

"Anyway, shall we go? Where did Chaeyoung go?" Tzuyu asked.

"She said we should head first. Let's go back to the hall and tell Nayeon first." I said.

"Thank you too, Lisa. Till we meet again." Momo said.

After that, we left the place and head back to the hall. We are just half way to the hall when I stop.

"Why did you stop?" Tzuyu asked.

"Nothing... just, I thought I felt something." I said and about to continue to walk when I saw something that made me stop.

"Jihyo!" Tzuyu yelled as her grim reaper friend show up.

Oh no, Chaeyoung!

"Hey, why are you here?" Tzuyu asked as Jihyo went to us.

"I detected some third level ghost around. I don't know if this thing is working or what." She said as she looks at her device.

"Where is it?"-Tzuyu

"Hall."

My eyes widened as I heard what Jihyo said.

"Oh no- Nayeon!"

Third Person

"Y/N!!!"

Upon saying Y/N's name, Y/N showed up as the possessed about to attack Nayeon.

"Get up!" Y/N yelled as she lifts Nayeon on her arms.

The other showed up too and saw the other ghosts who are looking for some host.

"Are you ok?!"

"Where have you been!?" Nayeon whined as she cried.

Y/N looked around and caught Chaeyoung on the place.

"Chaeyoung! Help us!"

Chaeyoung nodded and look for a host. She saw an opportunity to Jeongyeon and get to her body.

As the possessed body about to attack Nayeon again, Chaeyoung blocked it as she's in Jeongyeon's body now.

Y/N saw Tzuyu and Jihyo fighting with the ghost who doesn't have their host as it is easier to defeat them.

Jihyo is taking the spirits collectively while Tzuyu helps her. The number of third level ghost lessen and the only left are the ghosts who got their hosts.

"I'm giving you chance to leave that body, or else!" Jihyo yelled fiercely. All of that hosted bodies stopped and leave the bodies.

All of them disappeared as they runaway making Jihyo not able to catch them.

On the other hand, Chaeyoung left in Jeongyeon's body causing her to fall on the ground.

The hall went silent as the chaos stopped. What you can only see is broken tables, chairs, lights. The unconscious bodies of the students who be came the third level hosts.

"You!" Jihyo yelled.

Everyone landed their stares on Jihyo to see where she was looking at.

And it's Chaeyoung.

"I've been searching for you, Son Chaeyoung!"