Hundred Thirteen

Nayeon's PoV

This is it, I am on my room as Jeongyeon and I went back to the house after Jeongin and Y/N left us. Of course Jeongyeon was really fine. She just made that up.

Like what I said, I texted Y/N. And now I'll be calling her!

I called her number and just waited. She answered after three rings.

["Uhm hello?"]

Oh my gosh- what should I say!?

I panicked as I heard her voice. I don't even know that phone calls could nerve racking like this! I almost curse as I dropped the call unconsciously.

"Fuck!"

I looked at my phone expecting that Y/N would call or text but none.

"Oh shit! This is so embarrassing!"

"What happened!?" I was startled as my door went open revealing mom.

"M-mom, nothing." I said.

"I bet, you called Y/N and ended the call because you have nothing to say." Jeongyeon said who went out from somewhere.

"What the-"

"Y/N? You found her?" Mom asked as she gets in, also Jeongyeon.

I smiled and nodded. Smile is actually not enough to describe the line on my face. Also happiness is not enough either.

"Wow! I'm so happy for you!"

"I know mom, I told you she's fine."

"But- She can't remember you." Jeongyeon said.

"Really?" Mom asked.

I smiled again but this time a different smile. And then nodded.

"It's fine, I know she'll remember me. If not, then that's not also the problem. I am just happy that she's alive, mom." I said as my smile a while ago came back. I could feel it, I know that I am happy.

Mom hugged me as I also looked at Jeongyeon who's smiling.

"I'm so glad that you're happy. Might as well invite Y/N here so I can meet her."

"Uhm, well... Jeongin said that they are living peacefully and trying not to go back on whatever cause too much on them in the past. I think it will be hard." I said.

Mom moved back as she holds my shoulder, looking at me proudly.

"I know you can do something on it. You're Nayeon and you are my daughter." Mom said which made me hug her again.

"Thanks mom, thank you. I can't want to introduce her to you. So you would know what kind of person she is. I can't also wait to know more of here. I'll do everything just to be with her again."

~~~~~~
It's already night and we just finished taking dinner. I went out of my bed while drying my hair and also eyes on my phone as I am holding it too.

"No text or call..." I mumbled.

Why would she text me? I just dumped the call. Ugh, stupid Nayeon!

I slammed on my bed even if my hair is still damp. I rolled thinking if I should text or call her. What if she's already sleeping? I miss those days when she doesn't sleep but watch me to sleep instead. I miss those times whenever I call her, she'll be right there in a snap.

But this is much different now.

I looked at my phone. I was holding it with my both hands as it is up air and I'm laying down the bed.