Eighty Six

Third Person

Y/N's heart was broke as she heard the whole fight. She doesn't even have any energy to fight back or be mad at her father. All Jeongin's words just made it worst and made Y/N felt that her father never loved her.

"You're too pressed on protecting your country that you forgot to protect us. You should have been with us. You should have told the police about what happened to Noona. But you chose not to. What kind of father you are?" Jeongin cries as he slammed on the floor.

His tears falling on the cold ground and his grasp on it says his emotions.

"I would understand if Noona doesn't want to comeback anymore because of you. But I still keep on holding because I know she deserves to live. If she didn't comeback here for you she could have live more longer."

"You're the one who is slowly killing her, dad. She hates you. I hate you." Jeongin cried as he hugged the floor.

Y/N is crying also at the side. As she's expecting that her meet with her father would change her impression to him. It just gotten worst.

Not too long, the maid come up and says that there are police waiting outside. Jeongin stood there waiting if his father would stop him. But no. At the last second, he thought of something to fight on.

"I'll go with them. But you can't tell me what to do. It's my own decision." Jeongin sternly said as he walk out of the room and her mom stopping him. But his decision is made already. The police come to him and ask if he could go. Before he enters the vehicle, he looked at his dad with his furious eyes.

Meanwhile Y/N didn't hesitate to come on his brother. She doesn't care on her dad anymore. The police cars left leaving the president and his wife.

"You have to go with him!" Jeongin's mom said.

"Didn't you hear what he said? He will just put me in shame."

"Your supporters will get intrigued if they didn't see you there. Be a good father even just for an act!"

~~~~~
Jeongin arrives at the police and saw the reporters coming on him. The police keep on blocking them off so Jeongin could get in. Just the sound of flashes and scrabble words from the reporters make Y/N get enough.

She brushed them away so hard and the reporters was too stunned as they didn't know what just happened.

Jeongin able to get in and was told to get in a room. Not to long, her mother came too and also the president. They witnessed the numbers of reporters outside the place and luckily they were able to get in. As they got inside, they saw Jeongin is now in the interrogation room.

"Mr. Yang, please sit down."

Jeongin oblige as he wanders his eyes. There's camera. And surely, at the other room he's being watched.

"We want to get this in a nice way. The video of you attacking Mr. Im came out again. And by this time, there's an audio. That just points out that you are accusing him with your sister's death, Kim Y/N."

Y/N heard it clearly. But the thing that made her nervous is hearing Nayeon's father's name.

"It's Yang! Yang Y/N!" Jeongin muttered.

"Did you post it?"

"I did not."

"You know that the video is already taken down. And the both side is now okay. But after this, a big damage was done to Mr. Im. He just filled a case to you, didn't you know that?"

Jeongin looked at them unfeared.

"I didn't upload any video. Even the first one!"

"Then who uploads it?"

"What now? You're accusing me without proof? I didn't want any of those to come out! I didn't even know they are filming us!"

"At your statement in the video, you said that 'the truth will come out.' Isn't your way saying that there's a video coming out?"

"Look, the first video didn't damage them but me and my dad. What made you think I want to upload it, huh?!"

"I don't know, maybe you got it wrong and upload it again with audio. That way people would side you."

"I didn't do it!"

"Fine, let's say you didn't upload that. But the accusations on Mr. Im."

Jeongin clenches his fist as he looked down.

"You're dealing with that case,boy."

"It's true." Jeongin muttered as he clenched his jaw.

"What?"

"I know it, Mr. Im... He is the reason why that happened to Noona. He hired some people to kill Noona! I told it to dad multiple times but he keeps on saying that I should just shut my mouth!"

Jeongin just shuts as he grieves on his anger.

"He never listen to me. All he care about is his name. He doesn't care if his daughter and son are in danger. He can't stand with the truth. He is coward! I hate him!" Jeongin said as tears continuously streaming down.

"Mr. Yang, do you know why your president did that?" The investigator asked.

"Your father has been working with our team years long. And our major mission is to work on what happened to you sister. Despite of your father's high position, he is afraid to use it because he knows that he is facing more than that."

"Mr. Im is one of our suspects. But you ever wonder why your dad didn't do anything? He didn't filed a report and hide your sister's death. Mr. Im have a connection to the former president. And your dad winning the position is just by mistake."

"This truth is not yet ready to come out. But that video just spoiled everything. There might be some people who believes in your statement. But that is still a greatest scandal of Mr. Im."

"I told you. I was not in myself when I attacked him. And I won't dare to risk my dad's reputation on my own reckless act. It's just us who's in there. It might be his workers. But I don't upload any of it!" Jeongin said.

Suddenly, the door went opened revealing the president who have been watching at the other room.

"It's not me, dad. It's not me."

"Sir, I have a theory. It could be uploaded by the other side. At the first time, they want to damage your son's reputation and they succeeded. But at the second time, maybe it's a mistake."

"What should we do next?"

"The other side filed a case on your son. That is enough to trigger the media even more. I'm sure they also think that they can't have the people's side anymore."

The president sighed deeply as he looked at Jeongin.

"Okay, call my lawyer. It's time to pay for what they did."