Forty

Your PoV

"Are you sure about this?!" Chaeyoung asked as I told her the plan. We are in an abandoned place after we left the café with Mina and Nayeon.

It's just so cool that Nayeon and I crossed each other's mind. As if it's made to happen, all of this.

Actually when we left Mina's house, I decided to get Chaeyoung. She's in Nayeon's house as expected with the others. I told them that I need Chaeyoung for a while.

I know this is so sudden. But unexpected happenings are much better than planned once.

"Nayeon what are we doing here?" Mina asked.

"Yeah? What are we doing here? And are you really sure? You will let me use Nayeon's body? Wait, is she fine with it anyway?" Chaeyoung asked and looked at Nayeon.

"It's fine, Chaeyoung. As long as you'll take care of it." Nayeon said.

"Chaeyoung? Chaeyoung is here?" Mina said.

"Wait, what? Why she know me?" Chaeyoung asked.

"She's connected to you, Chaeyoung. As you got into Nayeon's body, promise me to control yourself from vices that may trigger you. Let Mina remind you what you forgot." I said.

"Y/N, I'm ready." Nayeon said.

I nodded and walk towards her to give her a support. I gave Chaeyoung a look and I can say she's still confused.

"Chaeyoung, please. Trust me." I said.

She sighed and nodded. As Nayeon closed her eyes and her consciousness went off, Chaeyoung took that chance and entered Nayeon's body.

"Nayeon!" Mina yelled as Nayeon slammed on the ground.

Without a minute, she halted back as she covered her mouth in shock. It's not because of Nayeon but the image she's seeing.

I could feel it, Chaeyoung successfully got into Nayeon's body. How? Because Nayeon's body is connected to me. I got her print on her.

"C-chae-"

"Who are you?" Nayeon said, which is now Chaeyoung.

"She's Mina, she's your friend... lover." I said.

"M-mina?" Chaeyoung uttered.

I know Mina is now believing. Chaeyoung's voice is audible and that is enough to make her believe.

"M-my friend said you can help me." Chaeyoung said to Mina.

"I will, but let me know what happened. Nayeon said you want revenge. From who?"

Wait, no.

I looked at Chaeyoung and her expression changed as she heard the word revenge.

Please no, don't tell me she's getting trigger by that?!

"Chaeyoung, focus!" I yelled.

She snapped and look at me.

"I-... I was killed." Chaeyoung said.

She able to control it. She did it!

"Killed by who?"

Chaeyoung sighed deeply and look at Mina straightly.

"Dahyun, she killed me. She pushed me in the rooftop." Chaeyoung said.

After that, she went out of Nayeon's body making Nayeon to slammed on the ground.

"Nayeon, Nayeon wake up." I called as I run to her.

"Why did you left?" I asked Chaeyoung.

"S-sorry, I can't control my vice for long. I don't want to hurt Nayeon." Chaeyoung said.

I looked at her and clearly, Chaeyoung took all her energy.

Maybe I can give her some of mine.

I focused my spiritual energy and let Nayeon feel my touch. Just by that, I hope I could help her.

"Nayeon, Nayeon wake up!" I look at my side and saw Mina trying to wake up Nayeon.

Not so long she opened her eyes weakly and looked at me.

"D-did we do it?"

"I think so." I replied.

She sat up while Mina helped her too.

"What happened? Where's Chaeyoung?" Mina asked.

"She's just here." Nayeon said.

"She can't take on your body for long because of the print. It will trigger her so she stops." I said to Nayeon.

Nayeon looked at Chaeyoung. I know Chaeyoung is confused too on who is that girl. Same goes with Mina.

"It's Chaeyoung right? I think it's her." Mina said.

Nayeon nodded as she tried to compose herself.

"I can't believe Dahyun did that. But wait, she said rooftop." Mina said as she remembered something.

"Yes, one more thing that we are confused of. There is a house at **** Chaeyoung and her ghost friends used to stay there. They can see you go there to light up some candles, why?" Nayeon asked.

"Chaeyoung's body was found there... so I always go back there if ever." Mina said.

"That's why." I mumbled.

"Y/N what is happening? Who is she? And why she know about Dahyun?" Chaeyoung asked.

I looked at Chaeyoung as I realized something. She's a third level ghost, right? Meaning she can be seen by Mina if she wants to.

Unless Tzuyu was right the last time. Her level, it went down to second one?

"Chaeyoung, what level are you still in?"

"Third."

"You can show up to Mina,right?"

"Yes, but how sure are you that she won't get scar-"

"Just do it!"

"O-okay fine!"

"Mina, please prepare yourself." Nayeon said to Mina.

Third Person

As Chaeyoung made herself visible, Mina can't believe on what she is seeing. She's in front of Chaeyoung's ghost. Not with someone else's body.

"C-chae."

Mina stood up and walked to Chaeyoung with all her power. Her knees are trembling because of the situation. Anytime she can collapse but she's holding on to herself. As she's about to put her hand on Chaeyoung, it just passed through.

Mina smiled bitterly as she bit her lip to restrain her from crying.

"I-I'm sorry. I'm sorry if I left you." Mina said. On that point, she can't hold herself anymore. She cried feeling sorry about what she did.

"I got scared that time. I- I can't see myself being happy with you that's why I left." Mina said.

In just a snap, all things became clear to Chaeyoung. Everything with Mina, Dahyun and one more person... Momo.

Chaeyoung halted back as she throw an eye on Y/N.

"I-it's not her." Chaeyoung said.

"My mission is not having revenge on Dahyun." Chaeyoung said as everything became clear to her.