Eighty One

Third Person

Y/N was left without any choice. She can't even blame Jihyo, Jihyo seems
busy trying to figure out what's her thing too. Y/N understand that just a peak of truth is enough to be a motivation for finding the others. That's what Y/N's thinking.

As she is not worried about leaving her body on the hospital, she decided to see another friend that will surely help her.

"What? Are you sure?!" Yeri asked.

Yup, she went to see Yeri. She told every detail just happened to her after the last meeting of her and Yeri.

"You mean, you are not dead? How's that possible! Wah! I'm having a goosebumps!" Yeri said.

Y/N sighed and tried to calm Yeri down.

"Listen, I am surprised too. I just went with my grim reaper friend and then saw that body on that room being targeted by another third level." Y/N said.

"I know! You said it already. I just, surprised. I did know that rituals can be done with living human and a missing soul." Yeri said.

"Missing soul?"

"In your case, you are a missing soul. You're out of your body."

"Wait, does Nayeon know? I'm sure she'll be happy to hear that!" Yeri said.

"No, wait. I haven't tell her yet." Y/N said which drops Yeri's excitement.

"Huh? Why? You should tell her."

"I know but... I was confused at first. Nayeon knows my brother and my brother just told Nayeon that I am dead."

"Huh?

"I know. But then I saw him a while ago. He visited me. What's the point of lying to Nayeon? Telling her that I am dead, right?"

"Right... but you said that you are the president daughter. Well actually that make sense. If your father hid you on the public eye when you are still alive, maybe that's also the reason why they announced you dead even if not."

"And their reason?" Y/N asked.

"Well... I don't know."

"What? You live 10 years as a ghost. Are you sure you don't heard any of it?" Y/N asked.

"Like what I said, and you knew too that you were hid. What's the other way of me knowing you? Duh." Yeri sighed.

"But I remembered hearing one news about that issue... when the president got some accusations of abandoning his first family. And later on he confirmed it himself. But said that he never left his daughter until her last time... and that's you."

"I know that... but still doesn't make sense."

"That's why you should tell it to Nayeon. So that she could talk to Jeongin and you'll find out everything. Maybe that's you last mission." Yeri said.

"Or maybe, you are hesitating to tell her before you got another plan?" Yeri said.

"Huh? What plan could it be?" Y/N scoffs.

"I don't know, maybe you are planning to surprise her or some sort of you know... romantic stuff. I watched some of those on drama." Yeri said.

"What?"

"Aish, nevermind. As long as you won't do that. That's a total non sense. You can't assure if you will remember Nayeon if you wake up. So better tell her."

Y/N sighed in defeat. She knows that Jihyo and Yeri is right.

Nayeon's PoV

I got home after staying at school. And until now Y/N is nowhere since she asked that she'll be meeting Jihyo.

They are still probably working on some catching of third level ghosts. And to be honest, Y/N has too much kindness in her for her to mind the other's business first. That made me realize that I should help her too.

I do admit that I want Y/N to stay more longer but of course, she deserves to get on the place where she doesn't have to roam around the city and feel like she's different.

It just good that we are having puzzle pieces of hers. She's the president first daughter who was hidden by her own father not until she died.

What more could be her last mission... i just wonder...

As I entered the house, I already expected that my parents wouldn't be around. I mean they got time to me before but not now, and that just a little sacrifice, i guess.

I decided to go to my room but I saw mom's and dad's room is open. I know they could be reckless sometimes but they even forget that they should be locking there doors-

"What do you mean they trying to investigate it? That can't be out again. I thought you get rid of that!?"

I stopped I heard dad's voice on their room.

Who is he talking to?

"Get rid of that video as soon as possible. I don't want any issues coming out when I become the president."

Issues? Wait... could it be?

"Dad?" I called as I walk in.

He was surprised as I entered. Then I saw him that he was talking someone on the phone.

"I'll call you back later." Dad said and drop the call before looking back at me.

"Nayeon, why are you here? Don't you know how to knock?"

"Your door is open." I said.

"Who's that? What issue?" I said and didn't even buckle up.

"Listen Nayeon, it's on politics, you won't understand."

"Is this about Jeongin? You're talking about the video. What is it about, dad? And why do you want to get rid of it?" I asked.

"I'll ask Jeongin if you don't want-"

"It's just about his sister." Dad said which made me stop.

Y/N?

"The president had his first family which is that kid's older half sister and hide them to the public eye. She died and that kid is blaming me for I don't know why."

"Blaming you? Why would he do that?!"

"I don't know, okay? I want to get rid of the video because it's not just me who will get affected by that issue, also his father. I am just trying to stop those stupid videos because that kid already apologized."

I looked at dad to see if he is telling the truth, because if not... I don't know what to do anymore.

"And you didn't do anything on his sister, right?"

"What- Nayeon of course not!"

"Okay... I hope you're being true dad. I know that the president daughter died from an illness... but if you did something-"

"Nayeon, I can't believe you. You reall think-"

"I don't know dad. But what I know is I know things that you don't. Better if we meet half way."