Ninety Five

Third Person

After Nayeon and the president had the talk. Nayeon decided to work on it immediately. She made up a plan and she'll do it this afternoon.

Since it's still early, Nayeon decided to go out to have her breakfast. Of course, having Y/N with her.

While they are in the car, Nayeon noticed the silence of the latter. She's looking outside the window and clearly have some thoughts in her mind.

"Are you okay?" Nayeon broke the silence.

"Hmm." Y/N just hummed.

"Just thinking." She added.

"About what?"

"About how life works, maybe." Y/N said and looked at Nayeon.

"It's always either of the two. Either you'll get a father that willing to do everything to make your life better even if it's the baddest thing. Or you'll have a father who is willing to sacrifice their child for the others. A true villain and hero story."

Nayeon went silent as she heard what Y/N said. She never thought that Y/N also think that way.

"I do admire my father but only as a president." Y/N added.

"That's not surprising tho. When he abandoned us to pursue his politics, I totally get him."

"Y/N."

"There's no room for anger. We have to do this. So that I can go back, and I am free to date you." Y/N said to changed the topic.

Nayeon just smiled but she deep down know that Y/N is just trying to hide what she actually feels.

Not so long, they arrived on a café. They stopped by so that Nayeon could eat her breakfast.

"So what's exactly your plan?" Y/N asked as they took the order and got a place to eat.

"I'll try to go back on the house. If ever, just if ever that my father is not mad at me... which obviously not possible, then it's good. I'll try to spy on him."

"Why would you make plans on something that is impossible. I'm sure your father is mad for slapping him in front of the media." Y/N said.

"If not... then maybe I'll just face his anger. I don't know. I have to get in his room, maybe. I'm sure he hides his important documents there. I once got in his office and he rarely stay there."

"In his room? Isn't too obvious if he will hide it there?"

"I think mom knows dad's doings to. She can't just step out. Dad doesn't allow me to get in their room tho. Even maids. Mom is the only one who is in charge cleaning their room." Nayeon explained.

"Ohh. Okay let's try to check together. You know, in case something happened." Y/N said.

Nayeon nodded and started to mind her breakfast. While Y/N just watches her.

"You mind of I ask you something?" Y/N asked as she's resting her chin on her palm as she watches Nayeon.

"Hmm?"

"Do you ever date someone?" Y/N asked which made Nayeon stopped and look at her.

"I mean, going out? Like a serious type." Y/N continues.

"What kind of question is that? I'm too busy and still want to explore things."

"Well that's good. But I do hope as I wake up, you're done exploring things." Y/N said.

Nayeon just shook her head and continued to eat. After Nayeon finished eating, the two left the café and decided to go somewhere first.

"Nayeon-ah, what exactly are the things you like exploring?" Y/N asked.

Nayeon continues to drive as they decided to go to Nayeon's house, hopefully they could do what the planned even if they just had it a while ago.

Nayeon laughs lightly as she noticed that Y/N kept asking her about some questions.

"Why exactly are you curious?" Nayeon said.

Y/N sighed in defeat.

"I'm actually trying to ease you up. I know as of now you're thinking about what my father asked you. I can read you, you know?" Y/N said which made Nayeon laugh as she didn't expect it.

She's actually thinking about that. She's unsure if her father would be mad at her if she'll show up. Well, that's exactly she's expecting.

"Really? What am I thinking right now then?" Nayeon asked.

"You're thinking that I'm crazy, but actually you find it cute." Y/N confidently said.

"You're creeping me out, Yang Y/N." Nayeon said.

"Woah, I never thought that you calling my whole name would sound music. Do it again."

"You're crazy!"

Y/N just laugh and shrugged.

"What? I am just saying what I think. Am I not allowed? The last time I check, people are allowed to state their opinions."

"So we're doing politics now, huh?" Nayeon said.

"Sort."

They both laugh and feels like it's unbelievable that they are having fun with the small talks they are having.

"If I can read you, you should do it to me too." Y/N suggests.

"How?"

"I don't know, say things about me. I'm sure you know some about me already."

"Well, aside from you have a crush on me, I don't know what else." Nayeon teased.

"I don't know if I should feel offended but it's a good thing you know I have a crush on you. No, maybe I already love you, Ms. Im." Y/N said who didn't even stutter.

"How the hell you can say that straightforward? I don't know if you're just messing around or what."

"If I didn't stutter, it's true. If I did, it's also true. There's no way I would lie to you."

Nayeon can't help it as she's getting overwhelmed with Y/N's words. She didn't even try to hide it.

"You're blushing!" Y/N said.

"Shut up! If you are on my place, you would know what I am feeling right now. It's hard to drive while talking to a whipped fan of mine." Nayeon said as it's slowly syncing in the embarrassment.

"What does it feel tho?" Y/N asked and laughed.

"Wow, I thought you already know. You said you can read me."

"Heh, I do. But you're blocking me off. Just admit you're slowly falling for me. That's not hard, right? I feel the same way." Y/N said but this time it's intended as joke.

"If you're just physically alive, I would push you out of this car."

"And why would you do that?"

"BECAUSE YOU ARE MAKING ME FEEL EMBARRASSED!"