Hundred Three

Third Person

Nayeon went to the restroom and checked each cubicles if it's vacant or not. Luckily she got it all unavailable.She went to one of the cubicles and lock it.

She remember what Jihyo told her if she wants to call the grim reaper.

She gets her pen on her pocket not to write something but use that pen to make her bleed. She sighed deeply as she stab it on her palm and endures the pain.

The blood went out of her palm as she grasp it close and wait for the reaper.

"You did."

Nayeon hung her head up and saw Jihyo.

"The bond, it's no longer with us, right?" Nayeon asked.

Jihyo didn't answer right away but that silence made Nayeon question answered. That's why she can't see any ghost around the hospital anymore. That's why she won't be seeing Jihyo unless she'll do that. She's sure that the reason why she saw Y/N's ghost and Jihyo is because they are grim reaper and third level ghost.

"H-how?"

"I needed to take off the seal for her to be able to get on Jeongyeon's body without her getting expelled on Jeongyeon's body. Just like when Chaeyoung tried to get on your body. She's a second level that's why Mina can't see her and have to use your body. The seal makes your body or Y/N's soul sealed and no souls can get in your body but Y/N and same as hers." Jihyo said.

"That's impossible."

"It is possible. I tried it to Yeri. Before I went to the hospital where I saw Y/N getting attack by another grim reaper, I met Yeri. She's a second level that made a ritual with a living. But ended us locking herself here in the living's world. As I helped Yeri, I found out that grim reapers have access of removing any seals between a human and ghost. That's what I did to Y/N. And that reflected on you too." Jihyo said.

"I didn't see her around. She's not here anymore." Nayeon said.

Jihyo shook her head and looked at Nayeon.

"I can't promise anything or tell what  exactly happening. But maybe Y/N's disappearance is-"

"Please tell me she's not gone." Nayeon cut.

Jihyo pulled her scroll and showed it to Nayeon.

"Her name is still in here. That means she's still in her ghost phase. She's not back in her body yet. I can't promise. But it's either like before, she's a missing spirit or already dead."

"How can you find her? I am sure there's a way you could find her."

"That's what I am doing. I want to see her even just in my last days of here. I've finished my mission already, Nayeon. I am free to pass all the names that is on these scrolls. But I can't as long as I know Y/N is not yet back in her body or at her right place."

Nayeon's PoV

I don't know how long I am staying here in the cubicle as I process all Jihyo said.

Does that mean I won't be able to see her again? What if I really won't be able to talk to her or see her? Now that the bond is gone, how can I even call her and expect she'll show up.

I am thinking so much things that I can't even feel the pain on my right hand. I just snapped as I heard my mom's voice calling me outside the cubicle.

As I opened the door, she just gave me the same look as she shook her head. Meaning there's really no way I would know where she is right now.

Mom panicked as she saw my hand bleeding, but I told her that it's fine. I don't feel anything on it. But she insisted that we need to treat it. After that, I had no choice but to go back to the hospital where Jeongyeon is. Even if I am not with Y/N, at least I don't want to leave my best friend behind knowing it's her surgery.

Mom drives back to hospital with me. As we went there, we saw Jeongyeon's mom. Just like us, we are sleepless. We are all waiting for this moment and not just that, what happened last night just kept me up the whole time.

I sat at the waiting chair as I hope that Jeongyeon could survive her surgery. She was transferred out of her room and went to the E.R. We waited there with the same hopes.

"Don't you want to take a rest?" Mom asked as she squeeze my thigh to snap me up.

I just looked at her weakly and smiled despite of everything. I haven't eaten anything yet, no sleep. How could I do that, knowing two of special people for me is in their phase of facing this kind of challenge.

I don't know what happened to Y/N or where she is. I don't know if Jeongyeon could survive this, I hope she does.

I am just looking somewhere else, but I could hear mom's and Jeongyeon's mom's conversation. Mom is consoling Jeongyeon's mom and also praying that the surgery will be successful.

"She's still young, I know she have things that she wants to do after she sacrificed her time to help us." I heard Jeongyeon's mom said.

"She will, she's a fighter since she's a kid." Mom said.

Right, I could still remember those times that she protected me to those kids who bullies me because they thing I don't belong to them. It's because you are different if you have a relative working as a government official. Even kids know how dirty could a government be.

I can't help but to cry as I resemble those memories. Jeongyeon being a good friend to me. I wish I could be a good friend to her too, all I do is to nag around her. I know all her suggestions are all the best for me but me being so independent, wanting to spoil the life that I have.

People wouldn't understand, but if the luck is in your hand, you won't waste time and grab it. Unless you're a hopeless person and don't know how to work on it.

But despite of that, I wasn't able to forget that I need to stay on the ground because of Jeongyeon. She's too good for a friend that I don't want to lose her. That's why when she confessed, I don't know what to feel.

All I could offer to her is friendship that I know could last until our last breath.